Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Going Grey w/ Scrap Creations

Front:   "I shopped & shopped for your perfect gift..."
Inside:  "Then I realized the perfect gift for you is...me!"
HaHaHa!!!!   And so I exchanged all your gifts for some crafting supplies =)  JUST KIDDING! 

Happy Tuesday stampy friends!!  It's time for another fun Going Grey with Scrap-Creations Challenges and this week it's...
 CHRISTMAS!!
Kenny K will be offfering 3 prizes this week. 3 images for 1st, 2 images for 2nd and 1 image for third.  THree names will be drawn next Monday night with random.org.

I used this week's sketch at Truly Scrumptious.  Isn't that a fun name?  
Our sponsor is Kenny K who also provided our Design Team with some new Christmas images!  I used "Xmas Shopping" -- fun to color!  I even used some new Basic Grey paper called Jovial (McMahon Five Designs), however you are not required to use Basic Grey for this challenge.  SO come on over and enter your "anything" card and maybe win some free digis!  And be sure to check out what the rest of the group made with these Kenny K images on the Scrap-Creations blog.  Have a Terrific Tuesday!

11 comments:

Lorie said...

Fabulous card and super fun sentiments!

Helen said...

I just love these sassy images from KennyK!! They are so fun! Your card is beautiful and I love the saying (including the part you added as the first line of your post!!)

Rose Ann said...

She is so cute, and colored so perfectly, Kristine!! Love the sentiment!

Basement Stamper said...

hilarious, love it! Great coloring, that image intimidated me with all the open space to color. You did an amazing job with the challenge!

Crystal said...

This is WONDERFUL Kristine, LOVE this Kenny K image and LOVE LOVE LOVE your sentiment!! Girlyour coloring is FABULOUS!!!

Patti J said...

What a darling card, Kristine! Your coloring is wonderful, that image is too much fun, and I LOVE the sentiment!!! Great card!

Kathy Winter said...

Awsome Kris...love this image and the dp is so neat. Gonna have to get me some of that for sure:)

Debbie Pamment said...

hahahahaha - tooo funny! Fabulous card too!
xXx

Lori said...

Very cute! I love you little addition to the sentiment, would be perfect for a crafting buddy, lol!

Mary C said...

OMG Kristine this card is gorgeous! I love that DP with the image and your coloring looks beautiful! Then when I saw the inside I almost fell over laughing. What a fantastic job you did on the challenge this week!

Peggy said...

I so LOVE this card. Great choice of colors and I love the inside! Great job!!