Saturday, October 30, 2010

Double-y Delightful Giraffes

Helloooo!!!
Are you ready for another DOUBLE DELIGHT challenge? 
I have 2 cards to share today, and I'm extra excited about this freebie because Faith drew this week's image as a request from me!  My girls are getting ready for a robotics Lego competition in December and they needed team T-shirts.  They came up with a group name, "The Laughing Giraffes" and so I asked Faith if she could draw us some and she was inspired to draw...


THANK YOU SO MUCH FAITH!  We LOVE them!!

If you missed out on getting this set for free... you can buy it for only $2.50!! 

CHALLENGE: 
Use these laughing giraffes (or just one of them) and add some texture to your card by embossing!  Faith shared some neat embossing ideas recently ... like running a dishcloth through your cuttlebug etc.  Be as creative as you'd like!  If you don't have an embossing machine, please feel free to create texture using another method.  Be sure to hop over to Kathy's Blog too and leave her some love while you're there!!

Here's my first card using these cute giraffes. 
My light yellow Copic ran out after coloring my first one so I resorted to other colors *Ü* (2nd card up top.)

Please remember to link your card at DOUBLE DELIGHT CHALLNEGES as well as at the Delightful Inspiration Blog!!

9 comments:

Lorie said...

Kris, these are both just adorable! I love that image...so hope to hop back in and play at Double Delight Challenges this week!

Kathy Winter said...

Oh my Kris!! Both of these cards are FABULOUS =) Your coloring is awsome.

Lori said...

Super cute colors on the first card! Love the card you posted on DDC blog, too. The flowers are so pretty, and the embossing folder matches so well!

Danni said...

I love these, that first one especially! How super cute and fun!

Debbie Pamment said...

This are sooooo cute - fabulous job! And good luck to the girls for their lego competition!
xXx

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow!! It doesn't get much cuter than this Kris!! I love your color choices with this and the fab background you've created to match!! :) TFS!! HUGS

Kim Mc said...

Wow, Kris, both are fab and thanks for making the request for this image as it was so fun for everyone to play with!
Aloha, Kim Mc
D2D DT

Kathy said...

I love both of these, so bright and vibrant! Two fun cards.

Helen said...

These giraffes make me LOL!!! Seriously, these cards are soooo cute! I love that polka dotted flower on the second one!