Saturday, October 23, 2010

DD17 - Harvest Blessings


Happy Saturday!!  It's time for another DOUBLE DELIGHT challenge with my sister Kathy and I.  I was very delighted to see the FREEBIE this week!!  It's this adorable Falltime Scarecrow Teddy.
It's part of a new set (of 8) that's available in the shop for only $4!  (Members get a 50% off coupon that makes the whole set only $2!!).  If you didn't play along last week to get him for free, you may purchase the set and then come play in our challenge for a chance to win a $10 GC to the D2D shop!  =)

CHALLENGE:
Kathy would like us to use Twine or Rafia somewhere on your card.  Here is this weeks freebie for those who participated in last week...

What a cute digi this is!!  And look at this fun set that's available in the shop!

Come join us for double the challenge... double the fun at DOUBLE DELIGHT CHALLENGES!!

EDITED TO ADD:
Have any of you seen a digi of laughing giraffes??? 

11 comments:

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! Kristine, your card is just awesome!! I love your colors and the images are so sweet!! :)

Rose Ann said...

This is so adorable, Kristine!! Perfectly colored, stitched, and I love the raffia touch too!!

Lori said...

I like your fall/country look with the raffia, dp, and colors that you've used. Great use of the not scary scarebear!!!

Kathy Winter said...

Aww this is so cute KRis...I love the fall colors and the scene you created. I was gonna do that too but fell short on time:) I love it!!

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

What a CUTE card!! how adorable! and I love the sweet accents too! perfect!

LaVerne said...

I love how you used all the images. Great card!!

dstandard said...

FAbulous - love what you did with the images!

Helen said...

Very cute! This image is ADORABLE and your dp is awesome! Love it!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Love what you did with the images! Beautiful job!

BearyWishes said...

Awesome card Kristine. Fantastic colouring and you created a wonderful scene! I love it!!!! Thanks for sharing your card at Designed2Delight.
Kathie xx

Sherrie Conner said...

Hi Kristine!! Just popping in to see your latest and greatest! This one ROCKS!! Love his hat, and all the work you put into this...sweet!!
Have a fabulous day!! :)