Thursday, October 21, 2010

Clownin' Around Mollie & a M5D Sponsored Sketch!

Happy Friday!  I'm so glad it's Friday... was actually wishing yesterday was Friday all day.  Been a long week!  So now it's time for some clowning around!!  Lol.  Here's a card made with the cute new set at McMahon Five Designs (Studio 313) called "Clowning Around Mollie". 


So you want a chance to win $10 shopping spree at McMahon Five Designs??  Just follow Carly's newest sketch "Which Way?" for a chance to win!!  You have until midnight Thursday to enter, and Carly will use Random.Org to choose one winner. 
 

Here's the challenge sketch to follow:

This one kinda intimidated me just a bit, but I did it!  YAY!  And I think it turned out pretty cute?  I wish you could see all the glitter in the paper I used, which is Groovy by DCWV glitter stack. 

Come on over and play along!!  You just might win some goodies!!  And pssst, just a head's up... Carly's celebrating her birthday soon too, so we'll come up with something fun for that as well.  Happy Crafting!! 

9 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

LOVE what you did with Carly's sketch - soooo much FUN!!! I can't believe she's done another one already - I only just finished my card for her LAST sketch - LOL
xXx

Kathy Winter said...

Love this card KRis. That clown is so cute and love the dp. What is that?? Carly's sketch is soo cool.

Kathy Winter said...

Oh...I guess if I read thru the post I'll get the deets...sorry! I've got to get some of that Groovy dp.

Crystal said...

HOW Fun Kristine WOOOWEEE LOVE these bright colors that dp is GREAT!!!! Soooo perfect for this fun fun image!

Christine said...

This is adorable!!! I love how you colored this sweet girl!!!

Lorie said...

Oh my goodness. I love this card and the sketch is so fun! :o)

Sassylassy said...

Awesome cute card Kris, such groovy paper! Oh and I am totally in love with your pumpkin kitty cat! Hugs Bonnie

Rose Ann said...

She's so cute, and I love the funky papers!! Wonderful sketch card, Kristine!!

Lori said...

Awesome wild colors! Super festive card, Kris!