Sunday, October 31, 2010

Carousel Tissue Box Cover

Happy Sunday and a Happy Halloween to you!! 

Yup... my 3rd tissue box cover this week!  LOL.  Can't have too many ya know!  Actually, my sister Kathy has been wanting to try one and so we made it our "sister challenge" for this week.  We also came across some awesome FREE DIGIS at Beccy's Place and decided to use this cute Christmas Carousel Horse.  Be sure to click over to Kathy's Blog and see her cute box with this horse.   
 I added clear sparkly gellyroll pen to the pole and jingle bells on the bridle, saddle and his feet wraps.  It's hard to get a good picture of the sparkle.  Ü
 and here's the other horse on opposite side of box
The gorgeous Roses,  DP (Jovial) and my Spellbinders dies are from the awesome McMahon Five Designs shop!!  They have a beautiful assortment of embellishments for very reasonable prices... as well as just about anything your crafty heart desires (Digis, wood paper, Neenah c.s., Copics, SPellbinders, rubber stamps, etc. etc.)  If you sign up for their newsletter you can get the store discounts too!  =)

 Have a lovely Sunday and a SAFE and FUN Halloween!!

11 comments:

Kathy Winter said...

Oh so pretty Kris...I love this dp and you colored the carousel horses so nicely. Great for Christmas =)

scrapstampcrazy said...

Thnaks for sharing them, now I'm into them. made one yesterday and thinking about my next one. I have so many projects already on my list! and so little time:(

Danni said...

I've got to try one of these! Fabulous project and so pretty!

Peggy said...

WOW!!! Absolutely beautiful. I would love this for my house at XMAS.

Lorie said...

This is absolutely beautiful! I was just sitting here contemplating if I should make one. :o)

*Vicki* said...

Kris...wow!! This is so so gorgeous!! Your coloring is amazing!! :)

Christine said...

Oh, this is beautiful Kris (I always try to spell your name wrong *giggle*). All those horses are so beautiful!

Jana Weaver said...

Wow...this is just stunning!!! LOVE the victorian look!!

Lori said...

Beautiful Kris!

Sassylassy said...

OMGosh girl you've been busy. How do you whip these out so quickly? I love these tissue boxes that you make! Do you have a tutorial for them? Hmmm?
Hugs Bonnie

Helen said...

This is gorgeous!!! Oh my goodness. Incredible!