Friday, September 03, 2010

You GO Girl... & Some Great News!


I have some GREAT NEWS to share! And I will, but first I want to share my card made with Cheerleader Marci in colors that my daughter picked out. Maddy has been wanting me to use "Shock Pink" for some time, so I finally made her wish come true, Lol. I know my greens don't look like they match, but they really do look closer in color IRL (in real life)!!

This cutie is available for only a few more days (as a digi) at LaLa Land Crafts! Then she will be available in rubber on September 15!! Now THAT'S something to cheer about! (although I DO love the digis too!)

And now for my GREAT NEWS!!!
Faith, of Designed 2 Delight has offered to sponsor my DD's blog, SKETCHES BY CARLY for the month of September!! Many Thanks Faith! We love your delightful images! And starting today, we have a new sketch for you to follow. This challenge will be available for ONE WEEK and then Carly will pick a winner who will get an image of their choice at Designed 2 Delight shop! You may use whatever images you'd like, however if you have D2D images, we'd love to see you use them! Be sure to link up at {THIS POST} for your chance to win! We will have another contest each week throughout September!!


Challenges for this card:
Sketches by Carly - Use this sketch
Bee Crafty - Anything Goes

8 comments:

Lorie said...

As always your card is super cute! How neat for Carly! Tell her congrats for me!

Lori said...

Love the 'shock pink', good choice Maddy! Your green looks more blue to me, but whatever, it's adorable! I want to play at Carly's blog, and will try to. I'm just having trouble adjusting going back to work, and not getting as many challenges done.

Pam S. said...

I gotta hand it to you for doing shock pink! She's adorable! This is one pink that really scares me! lol You go Kris is right! : )
Pam Going Postal

1LuvnMama said...

Woohoo Carly! Congrats! And great card Kristine! :) Another wonderful creation!

Kristen said...

Kris,
Super cute card. I LOVE the colors!

Helen said...

Adorable! Shock Pink ROCKS! This sketch is too cute. Congrats to Carly! That's so cool for her! Keep up the awesome work girly!

Kathy Winter said...

She looks so good in Shock Pink Kris. I love the color combo and you did an excellent job of coloring. Great sketch too, Carly!!

Berenice R. said...

Super cute card! Thanks for sharing :)