Tuesday, September 07, 2010

A New DT for Me - GGWSC

Happy Tuesday!!  I have some fun and exciting news to share today... I'm now on Kristen's Going Grey with Scrap Creations Design Team!!  Woot Woot!  So each Tuesday here at Ink Something2, I'll be posting a card for our weekly challenges.  I hope you'll join in too as they are loads of fun! 

Part of the fun of course is that we have weekly sponsors!!  This week's sponsor is


And our challenge this week is ...
Create a card with a Child's Theme. 

For my card I used the very cute girl image called Birthday Ivy  (sentiment on inside) and ... (may I add a little PLUG for my daughter here??  *Ü*)  I used this week's sketch challenge from SKETCHES BY CARLY!!  She is having her very first challenge on her new blog and it's open til Thursday night!  One winner will win a free digi of their choice from the Designed 2 Delight shop


We'd LOVE to have you all join our "CHILD THEME" challenge this week!!  One winner will get to choose FIVE digis from The Wild Flower Patch store!  Please stop by Going Grey with Scrap-Creations and see what my DT sisters have created  *Ü*  You can also visit their blogs below...


Welp...  one more day of summer here for us!  The girls start back to school tomorrow... so we celebrated the end of summer last night by taking the girls fishing down at The Cove.  I even caught a li'l bass!  But overall they just weren't biting.  But we still had lots of fun.  After we fished for a while the girls jumped in and swam in their clothes!  We weren't really prepared with swim suits or towels, but we thought, what the hay!  Prolly their last chance for the summer.  Got a bit chilly though, but ... just a perfect ending to our summer vacation.  

Have a Terrific Tuesday!!  *Ü*

10 comments:

Lorie said...

That is just an incredible card! So happy to have you on the team!

Christine said...

Congrats on your new team!!! Such a cute card! It's kinda' sad to say goodbye to summer but I'm more than ready for fall!!!

Crystal said...

YIIPPPEEE Girly you will LOVE Going Grey gf!!!!! they are lucky to have you!! This card is absolutely ADORABLE LOVE IT!

Kathy Winter said...

Congrats on the new DT sis. Your card is just perfect for a girl who loves to shop!! And great sketch too:)

Basement Stamper said...

Welcome to the team, we are so happy to have you!!! Your card is adorable, love the colors you chose. Great job!

Cindy Haffner said...

So SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!

Helen said...

Congrats on your new DT spot!!! You're well deserving! I LOVE your card! It's so summery & bright! Blessings!
~H

Peggy said...

Kristine - Welcome and Great Job!!! I love the sketch and paper you used. Perfect! Glad to have you part of the team!!

Rose Ann said...

Congratulations on your new gig, Kristine!! This sure is adorable!! (I've missed so much, since my last visit!!)

Lori said...

Congratulations! I'm behind, but have seen the fabulous cards you've been creating. This one is very sweet and great job on Carly's sketch. *smiles*