A New DT for Me - GGWSC


Happy Tuesday!!  I have some fun and exciting news to share today... I'm now on Kristen's Going Grey with Scrap Creations Design Team!!  Woot Woot!  So each Tuesday here at Ink Something, I'll be posting a card for our weekly challenges.  Part of the fun of course is that we have weekly sponsors!!  This week's sponsor is 


And our challenge this week is ...
Create a card with a Child's Theme. 

One winner will get to choose FIVE digis from The Wild Flower Patch store!

For my card I used the cute girl image called Birthday Ivy  (sentiment on inside) and ... I used this week's sketch challenge from SKETCHES BY CARLY!!  She is having her very first challenge on her new blog and it's open til Thursday night!  One winner will win a free digi of their choice from the Designed 2 Delight shop! 


Have a Terrific Tuesday!!  *Ü*