Saturday, September 25, 2010

Name that Movie Blog Candy

**This game is now closed.  Please stay tuned for more fun and games soon!!**

Are you loving these new Marci and Luka stamps from LaLa Land Crafts as much as I?  How would you like to WIN a free rubber stamp from LaLa Land Crafts??  Well I'm having fun incorporating these fun characters in my blog header and so I thought of a game.  Please leave me a comment here letting me know you're making a guess (but don't leave your answer here) and then EMAIL ME at breach4 [at] msn [dot] com and...  tell me which movie my current blog header is inspired by!   Contest will close Monday at midnight.  I will announce the winner here on Tuesday who will win my blog candy--a free stamp!   *Ü* 

P.S. 
<--- Have you clicked over there to follow my blog?  If not you might miss out on other fun chances to win!

6 comments:

Helen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Helen said...

lol I'm a little slow today! I LOVE your new blog header!!!

Kathy Winter said...

Awsome Kris, Ohhhh I know it!

Lorie said...

I know it too!

Jana Weaver said...

I know too!!! LOVE it!!! You're hilarious!!

Lori said...

Don't know, and I don't want to be greedy and try to win another Lala Land stamp! LOL How fun to offer this.