Friday, September 24, 2010

Marci with Rose

Today I'm sharing a card that I made several weeks ago and forgot to post here on my blog.  She is from the very first Marci collection at LaLa Land Crafts, and is possibly my favorite Marci so far.  Well... honestly, she's in a tight run with the Super Cupcake Marci in my header as well as Birthday Marci with the cute pig tails and panda bear, LOL!  I'm loving them all.  Have you all seen the new Halloween and Super Hero collections??   If not, you must go see some of the DT's samples!  They are so awesome.

I decided to try coloring her darker-skinned with my Copics and think she turned out pretty good, especially with this DP.  I used Spellbinders Labels 13 to cut her out and those corner tulips are the Fancy Corners from Cuttlebug.   The DP and coral flower were gifts from Irina (of LaLa land Crafts) and I don't know who makes them...sorry! 

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great Thursday *Ü*

5 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, this is just gorgeous!

Kathy Winter said...

Great job Kris! Love the colors you used and you colored her so nicely.

Crystal said...

This is sooooo pretty Kristine, I LOVE your colors, and this beautiful DP!!! And woooweee what a SWEET image!!!! AWESOME GF!

Lori said...

Oh, Kris, she's beautiful!! Love how her eyes look, and she is fantastic in blue. I really like the corners and such a pretty flower.

Jana Weaver said...

Gorgeous Kris!!! Super cute with the darker skin!