Thursday, September 09, 2010

M5D Snowflake Bear w/ MMSC Sketch

McMahon Five Designs is sponsoring this week's Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge, so I wanted to play along.  You could win a $25.00 Gift Certificate to the M5D store, home of the awesome real wood papers and much more!  This cute li'l Snowy Day Bear is a digi from McMahon Five Designs... isn't he cute?!  He's only $1.99 too, and there's many more cuties, so be sure to check them all out HERE.   

Short and sweet post today.  It's been a long day--first day of Middle School for one of my daughters and first day of 5th for my youngest.  We've got parent meetings, openhouses, 4-H club meetings ... something every night this week.  So I will see you again Saturday for our Double Delight with D2d!!  OH, and don't forget, you have ONE MORE DAY to play in my daughter's sketch challenge at Sketches by Carly to win a free digi from Designed 2 Delight! 

7 comments:

Christine said...

I totally forgot about the challenge that Sue is sponsoring!!! I'll have to get something made for it!

This little guy is adorable!!! Love how you've colored him. He reminds me of the little guy in The Christmas Story!!!

Helen said...

Very cute! I love the light blues, greens & pinks that are in this winter card! This little guy is adorable, too! I can't belive I'm not going to see a new post from you until Saturday!!! That's over 24 hours! I guess I'll have to survive! ;) Have a wonderful couple of days with all the new school year activities!!!

Kathy Winter said...

Such a cute card Kris. I love this image too. I'll have to get my card made up and enter as well. Thanks:)

Crystal said...

AWW this is soooo sweet Kristine, I LOVE these papers one of my fav holiday dps!!! Adorable card!

Sassylassy said...

Adorable card sweetie! I love the image he's so cute. Fun paper and I love the BIG snowflake!
Hugs Bonnie

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

HI Kristine!! I so love the adorable image and your rocking take on the sketch. The dp and the snowflake are perfect!! Gorgeous girlfriend. Hope all is well!! Miss you.
hugs,
Chris

Rose Ann said...

This is just adorable, Kristine!! I love the papers and bling as well!! I totally hear ya on the busy school stuff. I have been MIA because of it.