Wednesday, September 22, 2010

LLLC New Release Blog Hop

"Super Cupcake Marci" is here to save the day!!
(with cupcakes!!)
Welcome to our Halloween & Super Heroes Blog Hop at LaLa Land Crafts!!

We are *SUPER* excited about this new release (available right now in the shop) because we have not one but 2 new collections to show you today!! Our design team has done a fabulous job creating awesome samples to inspire you. There are HIDDEN PRIZES on the hop, so please be sure to leave comments on every blog as you go!! Someone is going to win the whole halloween release!

If you didn't start this hop at Irina's Blog, please start there. Here is a complete list of the hop in case you get lost along the way.

Kristine <----You are here!

I used "Super Cupcake Marci" along with the "Super Hero Window" set. You can see in my 2nd photo (above) that I used a sheet of acetate over the window and framed it with the large circle Nestie. By the way... this window stamp is sized to fit your circle Nesties perfectly!!

Your next stop on this hop is LISA!!

26 comments:

JLJ Designs said...

Cute card! I love all the pink.

Jennifer

Gloria Westerman said...

How adorable.....I love super girl.....and the cupcake theme (DP) is prefect....tfs

Susie said...

Super Cupcake Marci is absolutely adorable....I love the colors..Very, very cute. TFS

Lorie said...

Oh, my goodness this is, as usual, incredible! I LOVE it!

Helen said...

Ok, Super Cupcake Marci has got the be the most adorable thing ever! lol She's so fun! Your card is way awesome!

Kathy Winter said...

LOVE it Kris! Cupcake Marci is so cute, I must have her:) Love the colors and layout is awsome! Go Girl Power *Ü*

LBCrafts said...

This is great! I love the window stamp and the girl power theme is perfect!

Laurie

Alicia said...

Girl Power rocks! Love your superhero card! Thanks for mentioning that the window fits with the Nestabilities. I was wondering how I was going to cut out the window. I first have to purchase the set first heehe!

Hugs,
Alicia

Jana Weaver said...

As you know, I absolutely LOVE this card!! Great job Kris!!!!

Rosie said...

OH MY....there's a girl superhero too! I love these new images....I'm going to be a broke girl, LOL!! Great job at showcasing this new image! Hugs, Rosemary

Karen said...

She is the most cutest girl super hero!! I love the girl power sentiment, coloring, and the papers are perfect! Makes for one cool super hero card Kristine!

Hugs,
Karen

Elena said...

Girl Power + Kristine's Talent + Cute Stamps from LLLC = real masterpiece!!
Love your amazing card, Kristine!

Miranda said...

I already liked little superman, but this superwoman is absolutely COOL!!
Great card, lovely coloring

take care
Miranda

Shantaie said...

stop the presses this is AWESOME!!! I love that you used acetate over the window...clever :)

Did I mention that I LOVE this card??? yay!!!

Christy said...

I love all the bright colors in this one. So cute!

Mimi said...

So cute! Love the colors scheme! Go Girl Power! ;)

MjDidDoIt said...

I love the paper that you used!! Looks like she is all ready to save a cupcake from getting gobbled!! lol

Lori said...

Great highlight in her hair! I love all of that cupcake goodness on your card, and the window is so cool!!!

SAZCreations said...

Cute Card

orangepunkins said...

This one is my favorite. Love the pink Cheeks with white freckles.

Eva said...

Kristine, this little cupcake hero is sure rocking..so love your coloring, and of course that background stamp is fabulous!!!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Oh is she ever cute! You did a wonderful job with her and the window, I love it!

Roxx said...

OOh she is so cute! Great blog hop...Awesome images.

Cheryl Valadez said...

Kristine, Cupcake Marci is SUPER! Pun intended...LOL! Seriously though, you card is spectacular! I love the colors and you've matched her perfectly with the DP! What a fun release ;D

1LuvnMama said...

Wowza Kristine! You sure out did yourself creating this sweetie! :) Luv how you incorporated the window in the background and Super Cupcake Marci is pretty in pink! :) Great job!

Irina said...

LOVE it Kris!!! What a SUPER card with our Super Cupcake!!!!