Thursday, September 16, 2010

I've Been Published!


Happy Thursday papercraft peeps!!  Do you mind if I toot my horn a li'l bit today??  (If so I guess you can stop reading now, cause I don't have a new card to share today, but you might be interested in seeing my Pop Up Stage Card I posted yesterday!  LOL

I feel so honored (and excited!) to have been discovered through my gallery at SCS by Laura Boetto, writer and contributor for an awesome new papercrafts magazine called "Papers and Pixels"   There is a 9-page section (of this 78 page Premier Edition) on easel cards and my Sweet Dreams Marci is showcased on pages 34-35!!  How fun!  This magazine just went live yesterday and anyone can sign up to get your FREE edition!!  Just go HERE and click to subscribe... it's that easy!!

There's lots of great inspiration, tutorials on techniques etc. and I read a great article about "white space" for scrapping or digi scrapping!  They show you before and after pictures on pages where the elements are all spread out on a page and then how they grouped them together to create a focal point and leaving "white space" (doesn't have to be white, can be colored!) around your edges to draw your eye to the picture you want to stand out.  It's really very interesting!  There's also a tutorial on making a Shadow Box card... and even a SKETCH CHALLENGE in there (for cards OR scrap pages!!)  So run on over and pick up your free copy today!!
Get Your FREE Copy today!

12 comments:

Christine said...

Congratulations! I'm off to go see!!!

Crystal said...

WOOOHOOO Kristine, CONGRATS GF!!!! Your easel is BEAUTIFUL I saw it there YIIPPEEE!!!.....WOOHOOO again!!! Hugs!

Helen said...

Congratulations! This is such awesome news! I'm so excited for you!!! Well deserved!

Kathy Winter said...

WOW! I'm so happy for you Kris. Congrats on being Published, well deserved and I loved your easel card. Very pretty *Ü*

Sue @ McMahon Five Designs said...

Congrats, Kristine!!!!!!

Irina said...

CONGRATULATIONS and a HUGE, HUGE THANK YOU!!!!!

Pam S. said...

cool! Congrats Kris!
Pam Going Postal

Eva said...

Hooray!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to you...how exciting and for Marci to be published as soon as she released!!! Awesome!!!

Sassylassy said...

OMG I am freaking out!!! Whoot Whoot!!! You go girl. I'm so excited for you. Oh big huge hugs and congratulations to you my sweet!!! yeah!!!
Hugs Bonnie

Lisa Hjulberg said...

That is just sooooo awesome and well deserved!!! Way to go Kris!!!!!!

Hugs,
Lisa

Shantaie said...

Congratulations!!! That is so fantastic! Its a beeeeutiful card, way to go :)

Grace said...

Wow Kris!!! Congratulations!!! You are so deserving of this honor!!! Now off to see your card!!!
Hugs,
Grace