Thursday, September 02, 2010

It's the Little Things...

Hello! I have another Marci with Rose card to share today, and this is possibly my favorite Marci in this line of stamps so far. You can use her for birthdays, Mother's day, a sweet Thank You note, and many more ocassions. She is available all this week as a digi at LaLa Land Crafts!

Carly's got a new sketch up at SKETCHES BY CARLY! I used #9, "Cute as a Button", except I cheated a bit and used DP instead of buttons. ;P The DP is from my Key Ingredients Kit from Taylored Expressions.

Marci is colored with Copics, cut out leaving a little white, and then layered on black and cut out again (for a shadow effect). Machine-stitched all around my card. Thanks for looking!!

Have a great Thursday!!

9 comments:

Crystal said...

AWWW Kristine she is such a sweetie! LVOE your dp and your colors BEAUTIFUL!

Lorie said...

Such a sweet card! I'm always blown away by your coloring!

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET!!!

carma30 said...

love it!

Kathy Winter said...

Oh so cute Kris. I love the colors and the sketch is awsome. You do such an amazing job on the coloring of these images:)

1LuvnMama said...

Oh la la Kristine!

I luv the colors and how you colored Marci! :) Always luv seeing your creations!

Irina said...

I love it Kris!!! AWESOME card to showcase her!!! I so agree with you, this Marci can be used for SO MANY different occasions!!!!

Hugs!!
:) Irina

Christine said...

Oh what a sweety! Your coloring is beautiful!!!

Helen said...

This card is oh so adorable! I love the colors and the dp is cute! This little Marci is uber adorable and I love the way you've colored her. I think this is my favorite sketch, too! Blessings!
~H