Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Introducing... Marci with Rose

Happy Wednesday!! Wow, I'd lose my head if I didn't have friends to remind me what day it was, LOL! I almost didn't get my post ready to go, but you know what Wednesdays are... my day to post at LaLa Land Crafts!

Today we're releasing Marci with Rose

She is the last in this FIRST release of Marci's. She is available in DIGI for one week only, starting today. And remember, all 5 Marci's (plus a surprise stamp) will be returning on September 15th ... as RUBBER STAMPS!! Gotta love that!

Also, if you didn't grab the uber cute Cheerleader Marci, she is still available as a digi for just a few more days!! I hope you'll come over to the LLLC Blog and scroll down to see the extreme CUTENESS that the DT have been posting every day!

For my card above, I used sketch #2 at SKETCHES BY CARLY.
She now has InLinkz on all her sketch posts, so if you use one, please leave a link so she can see what you've made!! *Ü* (she's my 11 yr. old daughter and has created quite a few sketches recently!) Can you see this sketch in my card?? I had to eliminate those circles in top left, but it's basically the same ; P

Before I go, I want to also remind you that all past LaLa's, Rosie's and animals stamps are on SALE for 25% OFF!! What a fabulous deal!! There are definatley some cuties there and Christmas is right around the corner!! {wink}

Have a great day *Ü*

8 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Oh Kris - she is just GORGEOUS!!!!! Love her in oranges - it's a colour that isn't used enough! Stunning job as always!
Lotsaluv

Crystal said...

HOW CUTE Kristine!!!! I LOVE this BG paper and you used it to perfection girl!!! ABSOLUTELY DARLING!!!! Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting me.....:) your are the best!!! Hugs!

Cindy Haffner said...

Super SWEET!

Christine said...

What an adorable card! Love the paper and the black butterflies are the perfect touch!!!

1LuvnMama said...

Oh Kristine!
Wonderful and fun! I luv the color combo for this using Marci with Rose! :) Always amazing me with your talent!

Kathy Winter said...

Beautiful card Kris. I love the colors you chose for this. And as always you did an amazing job of coloring up Marci.

Lori said...

Great use of that sketch! You've colored Marci so beautifully! I am happy to link my cards at Carly's blog :-) I really, really like her sketches, and I always need them!

Helen said...

What an awesome fall card! Your coloring of Marci is incredible! I love the dark butterflies, too. Beautiful card! I also love your verse of the day today. (James 1:12) We've been going through some trials lately and we're just keeping our heads up and doing what is right and it's wonderful to know that God has promised us life after these trials. Thank you for allowing your blog to minister to me today. :)