Tuesday, September 28, 2010

GGWSC29 - Movie Inspired & a Winner!

Hello hello, my wonderful bloggy friends!!  Have I got a fun project to share with YOU today for our challenge at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations  as well as OSAAT and IWD =)   But first, I have a winner to announce *Ü* In case you missed my game, I asked my readers to tell me which movie my blog header was inspired by, and the answer is...
"The Princess Bride"
(one of my faves!)

And winner of their choice of rubber stamp from LaLa Land Crafts is... Helen of "Creative Jeans"! Congrats Helen!!! Please browse the store and then let me know which single stamp is your favorite!

Speaking of MOVIE THEMES... our challenge this week at GGWSC is to make a card or other project inspired by a movie!!  I know, I know... mine is TOO EASY!  Lol  ;0P

"It's a bird... It's a plane... It's..."
SUPER BOY!!!!

I created an explosion box inspired by the movie... Superman! I used stamps from the brand new Super Heroes collection at LaLa Land Crafts. I'll be posting my tutorial on how I made this tomorrow, both here and at LaLa Land Crafts. 

CHALLENGES
Going Grey with Scrap Creation:  Movie Inspired
One Stitch at a Time:  Anything Goes
Incy Wincy Designs:  Anything Goes

Please check out what my DT sisters made this week at Scrap-Creations and try to guess which movie inspired their cards!!

Hope you'll come play in our fun movie-themed challenge this week!! 

13 comments:

Jacki Randolph said...

Oh Kris this is off the charts FABULOUS!!!! I can't wait to see your tutorial.. When I saw your projected posted my jaw dropped this is one fun and awesome project!! You rocked this challenge girl!!!

Crystal said...

AAACKKK this is sooo super FUN Kristine, lovin this project!! How creative and just PERFECT!

Helen said...

Oh, Kristine, this explosion box is too cute! I gasped when I saw it! Oh my goodness, it's too cute!!! I love it! I was also excited to see I won! Thanks so much! The Princess Bride is such a fun movie! Have a wonderful day!

Lorie said...

Oh my goodness Kris! This is incredible! I can't wait to see the tutorial tomorrow! I love The Princess Bride, too. Congrats to Helen!

Kathy Winter said...

Oh this is FABULOUS!! I love this explosion box Kris. Can't wait to see the tutorial on it. Definately gonna have to try this one...Congrats to Helen:)

Dawn said...

Oh what a brilliant project. Love it. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week

Brenda Brown said...

What a great way to display your image Kristine - love it.
Thankyou for joining in the OSAAT challenge this week.
Luv Brenda xxxx

Sue from Oregon said...

This is super cool!!!! Love the whole Superman theme!

Eva said...

OMG!!!! How CUUUUUTE is this!!! I LOVE the way you colored our Superhero Luka and that explosion box is beyond creative!!! FABULOUS work!!!

Mary C said...

OMG Kris this is an awesome project. I absolutely love the box and then to open it and see the super cuties inside are such a fantastic surprise! You really outdid yourself on the challenge this week, can't wait to see what you come up with next!!!!!!

ona_i_ja said...

Your explosion box is stunning and beautiful. I love it (image and colour and your design)!!
Great Job.
Many thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week.
Good Luck.
Hugs from Poland,
Agnieszka

Lori said...

Great project, Kris! I love the Princess Bride too, a wonderful movie!

Nikki said...

What a fantastic explosion box :) Thanks for Playing Incy Wincy this Week
Hugs Nikki and the rest of the DT