Tuesday, September 21, 2010

GGWSC28 - Halloween Rosey

Hello. Today is Tuesday which means it's time for Going Grey with Scrap-Creations Challenge!! *Ü* Remember that you do not need to use Basic Grey DP ... you may use whatever you'd like and our challenge this week is a theme challenge...

FALL
easy peasy right?

and one player will win some free digis from our sponsor,

Our sponsor graciously provided our DT with some cute images for your viewing pleasure (heehee) and I picked this Halloween Rosey. Cute huh? The sentiment was a one liner from another stamp set, so I just cut it up to fit it on there. Paper is from the Basic Grey line called "Eerie" and was a gift to me from Irina of LaLa Land Crafts (thanks again Irina!!) *Ü*

I also used Carly's newest sketch, #12 that's going on right now in fact! One winner from this week will get their choice of a Designed 2 Delight digi. You have til Thursday night to get in on this sketch contest *Ü*

9 comments:

Crystal said...

SOOOOOO fun Kris!!! Darling image, and the perfect halloween creation!

Basement Stamper said...

Very cute card, that doggie is darling and your coloring is amazing!

Lorie said...

Such a great card Kris! I love all the dots! I'm a little stumped with Carly's sketch this week but I'm going to try!

Jana Weaver said...

SOOO cute!! Love that little puppy!! Great job!

Helen said...

cute, cute cute! I love that little image and your papers are awesome! Your coloring is incredible, too! But, my favorite part is the saying, though :) I'm sure you can guess why! lol

snehal watwe welde said...

What a cute card ...love the colouring and the sentiment and the papers too...very inspiring.

Lori said...

Very cute! Great sketch!

Mary C said...

Oh Kris your card looks fabulous! I love her dog and it is so cute as a witch, those colors work perfectly with it! What a great job you did on the challenge this week, I absolutely love it!

Peggy said...

This is so cute!!! I love this card. Great job with the challenge.