Saturday, September 04, 2010

DD10 - Autumn is in the Air

It's another "Delightful" Saturday as we start our 10th challenge at Double Delight Challenges today! This week's digi is called Oak Wreath and is available to everyone for FREE, but only for one week, so hurry over and grab it and then come on over to Double Delight to play in our Autumn Colors challenge. Every time you link up throughout the month you will get your name into our monthly drawing to win a Gift Certificate to Faith's D2D store!!

Also... in case you missed it yesterday, Designed 2 Delight is sponsoring my daughter's sketch challenge blog each week during September! For that challenge you may use any image you'd like... just follow Carly's sketch and be entered to win! Carly will pick a winner next Friday! =)

For my card... I used a cute little die set from Cuttlebug that has a couple of squirrels and some various sizes of acorns... isn't he cute? For my sentiment, I cuttlebugged some pumpkin c.s. with an Autumn sentiments folder and cut apart one word "Thankfulness." I also added colored glitter with a 2-way glue pen to the leaves and hung it on some ribbon with pop dots on the back for dimension. The paper I used is from my Key Ingredients kit from Taylored Expressions.

Thanks for dropping in! Hope you're enjoying the weekend. School starts here this Wednesday. Oiy, I'm not ready. ;)

8 comments:

Lorie said...

Gorgeous card! I've got my card done for Carly's challenge and will be posting it on Monday! :)

Crystal said...

WOW Kristine totally stunning fall creation...GORGEOUS girl!

Lori said...

Looks great! The sparkle is fabulous, and love how it hangs by the ribbons!

Sherrie Conner said...

So great Kris!~ Love the ribbon treatment and all the gorgeous Fall colors! Easy challenge this week huh? :)
I've got a card for Carly's sketch #10, but need pics! I hope she likes it!! :)

Helen said...

Very cute! I love your little critter in the corner! He looks so happy to be there! I also love the bright fall colors! I'm so enjoying Carly's sketch blog! I can't wait to get my craft time in tomorrow so I can get some cards made! Blessings!
~H

Kathy said...

Love this Kris. The way you hung the wreath is amazing. The glitter and shine on the leaves is such a pretty touch. Wonderful fall card! We start school tomorrow, and I am SO ready!

Kathy Winter said...

Terrific job Kris. I like that you made a "Wreath
" with it...lol

dstandard said...

This is just beautiful - love the glitter you added! Thanks for joining us this week!