Wednesday, September 22, 2010

BOO! {the Scaredy Cat}


By the way... didja notice anything different about my blog??  Heeheee.... I can't apologize, I just get bored every now and then and have to change it up!  Was having fun with it last night.  I think I might just keep this a while, although you might see some changing up of colors and images up there in my header =) 


There's only ONE more day to get in on the Designed 2 Delight progressive challenge this week in order to get next week's digi FREE!  It closes tonight at midnight, so hurry and make your card using this "Scaredy Cat" digi and then enter at Delightful Inspiration Blog!

Want another FREEBIE right now???  You can enter any card (other than Halloween) using a Designed 2 Delight image for Operation Write Home at DOUBLE DELIGHT CHALLENGES and mail your card to them.

I will email everyone this cute free digi called "Star Spangled Snowman" (drawn by Faith of D2D) as soon as you link your card at Double Delight!  This will stay open thru the end of the month.

7 comments:

Kathy Winter said...

Oh my Kris, your card is so cute and I love those leaves in the corners. Great coloring too:) And your blog is way CUTE *Ü*

Lorie said...

Oh, I love this and I knew I would! Like Kathy I like your blog look!

Sherrie Conner said...

Hey Super Girl!! Love your card!! So bright and fun! Happy Day!! :)

Helen said...

LOL Your new blog header cracks me up! It's wonderful! Your card is very fun, too!

Sue from Oregon said...

What a darling card Kristine!!! I love this image!!!

Lori said...

Love the card! Your blog looks fabulous, too! The colors are so pretty, gotta love super heros. Much fun.

Lori said...

Have to say it...your stick family rocks!