Monday, August 09, 2010

Winner of my LaLa Birthday Candy

Good morning! It's time to pick a winner from our week-long birthday beach bash where we celebrated LaLa Land's first birthday!!
Congratulations

You will receive a free "mystery stamp" from LaLa Land Crafts!! Please email me by Wednesday night with your mailing address and Irina will mail you a free stamp!! If I don't hear from our winner by Wednesday evening then I will pick another winner. It was really hard to pick just one person, but here's how I did it. I posted 6 days here on my own blog last week just for this birthday celebration, so I used the nifty Random.Org widget on the sidebar --> to pick one winner from EACH of my 6 posts.... it came up with

Sunday= 15 Ola
Tuesday= 1 Chris Olsen
Wednesday= 1 Kathy Winter
Friday= 14 Creative Patti
Saturday= 1 Sue from OR
Sunday= 5 Mirabelka

Then, I wrote those 6 names on pieces of paper and had my 10 yr. old draw a name from the hat and she drew #15 Ola but please check back with the other DT in the hops as we are each giving away a prize!!


THANK YOU EVERYONE for joining us in celebrating LaLa Land's FIRST BIRTHDAY!! I hope you've had a chance to see the NEW LINE coming out with Marci. You can STILL purchase BIRTHDAY MARCI and BALLERINA MARCI as digis in the shop today!! They will be gone very soon (as digis) but will return in rubber on September 15th along with several more in the collection!


2 comments:

Kathy Winter said...

Congrats Ola! Have fun with your mystery prize:)

BearyWishes said...

Oh boy...she is adorable & Luka and and...all of them! I love your dig's.
I want them...I'd love to colour them!!