Monday, August 30, 2010

A Waggy TILT card for Faith's Dad

I have a fun little card to share. But first I'll tell you who it's for. Faith is the owner of Designed 2 Delight who provides us all with DELIGHTFUL digi images for FREE every week (in her progressive challenges) ... and her dad recently had back surgery and is doing much better thank goodness, but has a long recovery at home soon. So this one's for him. (If you'd like to send him a get well card in the mail, please email me at breach4 [at] msn [dot] com for his address.)

I used Faith's Snow Dog digi, and just used the doggy's head for my card. I then drew a tail and made a "TILT CARD" with his tail. There's a great tutorial on SCS HERE for that! So when you tilt the card, his tail "wags" ... heehee!

(tail moving up and down)

(Inside)



Isn't that cute? I think it'll cheer him right up! Thanks for looking! Have a GREAT Monday! I'm off to take the kids to the Dentist later this morning. Fun Fun!


**Paper and Spellbinders dies are from McMahon Five Designs

10 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

LOVE that this guy actually WAGS his tail - LOL - and that sentiment is FABULOUS too - another awesome job!
xXx

Faith S. said...

This is SO cute!! And creative!! WOW! I LOVE it, and so will my dad! :) Thank you so much for all you do!

Sherrie Conner said...

Brilliant Kris!! So awesome! Great sentiment too!

Crystal said...

EEEK Kristine he is way cute!!! Oh my and the sentiment is fantastic!

Kathy Winter said...

Awsome card Kris. Love the wagging tail, I'm sure Faith's Dad is gonna love it:)

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Awww, this is so cute!!! And clever!!! Great job on the fur coloring, too. Faith's dad will love it!!!

Lori said...

Oh, my this is so cute! I think it would cheer anyone up.

Lorie said...

Oh, goodness...this is incredible! Love it!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Ohhhhh, this is so cute, he is going to LOVE it!

Helen said...

That's awesome! I love the wagging tail! You're so creative! I love it!