Thursday, August 26, 2010

Tweet Blessings & a New Sketch Blog

Hi again! I'm so glad it's almost the weekend. But summer's quickly coming to an end and kids will be going back to school soon. Not sure I'm ready for that routine yet, Lol. Anyways, I wanted to share a couple of cards that were sent to me this week. The top one is by my friend and former DT sister, Peggysue Turner. I just LOVE this beautiful card with the colors and that elegant birdhouse image! I'm gonna have to find out where to get that stamp! And your liquid pearls and punched pieces...LOVE IT! It was indeed a sweet "tweet blessing!"

And this second awesome card is from my sister Kathy! She used Swinging LaLa which was from the summer release at LaLa Land, (and by the way all previous releases are on SALE for 25% OFF!!) I just LOVE these colors and papers and flourishes and pearls. Another sweet card!
THANK YOU GIRLS!!
And now I have some fun news!! My daughter Carly has been drawing up card sketches for fun... sometimes at the request of her aunt kathy and I and then I make them into digi sketches. She's really good at them too! I watched her as she drew out about 4 different ones the other day *Ü* So we decided to put them on a new blog called SKETCHES BY CARLY. Please feel free to come by and click to follow or leave a comment *Ü* We'll try to keep it updated as much as we can! She'd really appreciate it if you use one of her sketches, to please link your readers to her blog, http://sketchesbycarly.blogspot.com/ THANKS!

Have a great weekend!! I'll be back Saturday with another new DOUBLE DELIGHT Challenge with D2D!!

5 comments:

Kathy Winter said...

Very pretty card Peggysue!! Love the colors and the birdhouse too. You're one lucky girl Kris. Carly- I'm gonna use that sketch real soon:)

Helen said...

Beautiful cards! It's always so fun to receive gifts like that from friends! I love the sketch! I'm headed to Carly's blog now to get some inspiration for a card I have to make this week-end!

Lori said...

Fabulous cards from Peggysue and Kathy. I beat you to it, I started following Carly yesterday, **wink, She does have nice sketches! I'm following so I remember to use them.

Rose Ann said...

Wonderful RAK's, Kristine!! Thanks for sharing them!!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Both are awesome RAKs. Don't you just LOVE getting happy mail!!!