Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sweet Dreams Easel

Hello *Ü* It's Wednesday and that means it's my day to post at the LaLa Land Blog!! We've made some changes starting this week and now you'll get to see a new post each and every day... sometimes TWO, like yesterday from Eva and Karen!! I apologize for the late post today, but we had power outages last night when I tried to pre-post, so it had to wait til this a.m.

Anywho... I have this little easel card using SWEET DREAMS MARCI, and having 2 girls of my own, I decided to make this a slumber party invite.

I paper-pieced her night gown, and put her in her sweet little girls' room with cute wallpaper and carpet, and even some lacy curtains! Whaddaya think?
I popped her up using folded cardstock on the back of her so she didn't appear to be glued to the wall! LOL. She can fold flat to mail.
Sweet Dreams Marci was released just yesterday as a digi in the shop... but will only be there for ONE WEEK, so hurry on over to buy her up!! She comes in full color and line drawing!!

Also, Pirate Luka (a boy!) is available as a digi right now too, but only for a couple more days!

If you are looking for our Wednesday challenge post, we decided to do away with those and make it more of a company blog. And with that, we have a CUSTOMER GALLERY (link at the top of blog) in which our customers can link their LaLa creations anytime they want and then once per month we will have a CUSTOMER APPRECIATION DAY and award a customer with a prize--to thank you for being a customer and sharing with us your lovely creations!! *Ü*

Please hop over there tomorrow for another cute share by yet another DT member, and if you missed yesterday, we had not one share but TWO! So be sure to scroll down for those cuties *Ü*

15 comments:

Pam S. said...

just precious Kristine! love your Marci creation... the paper piecing of her nightie is awesome and yes, her room is adorable!!!Pam Going Postal

Rose Ann said...

That is the cutest Easel card, Kristine!! I love the touch of lace too!!

Gale said...

Wow - I love this card. Cute idea to make it remind one of a little girls room. Love the pop up idea on the easel card too - may have to use this sometime.

Crystal said...

WOW WOW WOW Kristine LOVE this creation and the design is WONDERFUL!!!!

Helen said...

Everytime you make something, I think it's the cutest thing ever! This one is no exception, she's uber adorable! What an awesome idea for an invitation! I love the pop-up Marci! Too cute!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Nice easel card, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Kathy Winter said...

This is the cutest thing I've seen in a while. You are so talented sis. I love this invitation.

Laura - Layers of Color said...

Super cute, Kristine!! I love the cheery colors and how you used the buttons to hold up the card, so clever! Sweet little stamp, so precious!

Lori said...

This is the most adorable slumber party invite, ever! I love her room, and so nice of you not to glue her to the wall, *grins*

Kim Y. said...

Your pop up easel card is totally awesome! Great invite!

Ros said...

Very pretty ... love that she is popped up .. Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB

Linda Robinson said...

This is so so cute.. I just love how you have her popped up.. Very clever..

june lanum said...

so cute love the easal card........thanks for joining us at the CCCB

Cheryl Nelson said...

This could not be sweeter! Thank you for joining us at CCCB!

Kristen said...

Oh Kristine, she looks lovely. Your easal card came out fabulous and I love the paper piecing!