Wednesday, August 11, 2010

LLWWC #50 - Candy Cane Clover

Are you starting to wonder what's going on in LaLa Land? Last week we celebrated LaLa Land's first birthday with a BEACH BASH and this week it's beginning to look a lot like CHRISTMAS!

Kim issued us a fun challenge to get started on our Christmas cards this year. This is my first one of the year (I think?!) ;D I used Candy Cane Clover and followed this Card Patterns sketch (well mostly folllowed) *Ü*

Grab your LaLa Land DIGIS and STAMPS and show us your Christmas card this week!! You might win a TOP 3 badge or a $10 Gift Certificate for some rubber stamps of your choice!

ALSO: I finished my PIRATE LUKA card and can't wait to show him to you!! Stay tuned... I will post him right after work today! *Ü*

7 comments:

Crystal said...

SWEEEET Kristine, what a great job with this sketch girl and such a super fun card and image!

Jana Weaver said...

Love it Kristine!! The white gel pen dots are gorgeous around there!! Great job!

Kathy Winter said...

So cute Kris. I love the dp and you colored Clover so awsomely.

Cheryl Valadez said...

Hi Kristine! Clover looks ready for the holidays! Love all those luscious layers of paper and those divine embellies! Super card!

Karen said...

Oh how fun! I just love how playful this card is and love the sketch and your take on it!! The bottom laces are beautiful, and I love tht image of Candy Cane Clover!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

What a fun Christmas card, love it!

Helen said...

Cluck-cluck-cluck! (that's "chicken" for cute card, Kris!) :)