Saturday, August 28, 2010

Double Delight #8 {Summertime}

Summer's not over yet!! So let's bask in the colors of summer a little longer!! I'm hosting the challenge at DOUBLE DELIGHT this week so please grab your "Cat's Meow" digi, and make a card with summer colors. Also, since this is the last week of the month, it's time to draw a winner from all our players!! So come on over and see if you won a GC to the Designed 2 Delight shop! =)

For my card, I used paper from "The Spring Stack" (12" DCWV) and my daughter's sketch, #4. In case you missed my li'l announcement the other day, Carly has a new blog, SKETCHES BY CARLY. Feel free to come check them out and use them if you'd like! Here's the one I used:


Next Friday is the 1st Friday of the month which means a new FREEBIE goes up for all to grab! If you use it on a card and link up at Designed2Delight's blog, then you will be mailed the next week's digi for FREE! It's a progressive challenge, so hop in and follow me to the freebies!!

Have a great weekend!!
~Kris

12 comments:

Kathy Winter said...

Love this bright and summery card Kris. Great job and I love this sketch from Carly:) She's a very talented young lady!!

Lorie said...

That is just a happy card Kris!

Rose Ann said...

This is so very cute, Kristine!! Love that kitty and your pretty papers!!

Rose said...

Great card Kris. Love the colors and accessories. Carly is indeed talented. Like her sketches and I will use them. You know me any help I can get. rose

Jan Hunnicutt said...

This is such a cute happy feeling card, I love it!

Kim Y. said...

So very cute card, Kristine! Love those papers!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how beautiful and cheery Kristine!! I so love your image and use of the sketch!! Hope all is well.
Hugs,
Chris

Laura - Layers of Color said...

Adorably sweet, bright and happy! Love your cheerful card, Kristine! And your new banner is gorgeous!!

Happy Sunday my friend!

Sherrie Conner said...

So great Kris! Very summery! :)
We are all so glad you are a part of the Designed2Delight family! :)

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Dang, I would so LOVE to play in this challenge, but I've got a crazy week... Debbie arrives on Sunday, and I've got a million things to do! LOL

Such a CUTE card, though... love that image and all the bright colors. And, of course, the sketch Rocks!!!

Lori said...

I'm catching up. This is a fabulous SUMMER TIME card! Love the bright colors. This is a super sketch, too.

Kathy said...

So bright and fun! Another great sketch from your DD, such talent in your family!