Saturday, August 21, 2010

DD8 - Ribbon, String & Twine, Oh My!


It's Saturday, and that means it's time for another DOUBLE DELIGHT challenge using this week's D2D freebie. This cute digi, "Fishin' Around" was emailed to you for FREE if you followed last week's challenge at Designed 2 Delight. If you use this image on a card and link up at D2D by Thursday night, you will be emailed next week's image for FREE!

Kathy's challenge is to use ribbon, string or twine. Her bonus challenge for you is to use my (11 yr. old) daughter's sketch that she drew up. She's really on a roll with these. I watched her sketch out about 4 of them in one sitting. Very creative little girl! ANyway, I turned the sketch sideways for my card and used this week's Color Challenge at SCS.


Thanks for dropping in! Hope you'll come check out our challenge blog and play along! Everyone who enters is in the running for our monthly GC drawing to spend at D2D!! =)

10 comments:

Lorie said...

What a super cute card Kris! I love your new blog look, too!

Kathy Winter said...

Looks great Kris. I love the elegance of this card. The colors are so nice together:)

Lori said...

This is so adorable, the color palette is fantastic. A stunning look overall!

Lori said...

Before I forget, I like your new look here, what an awesome picture!

Sherrie Conner said...

Super cute Kristine!! Love the color combo!
What a great daughter you have! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh so so SWEET!

Helen said...

Too cute! This image crackes me up! It reminds me of Zac's "brother" that he used to take everywhere with him. It was so cute. Love the card!

Kathy said...

Wow Kris, these colors rock, what a great combo. Your daughter's sketch is awesome, talent must run in the family.

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Totally adorable! and of course I LOVE that sketch!!!

~Michelle~ said...

what a load of goodies on this card! So fun! :)