Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ballerina Marci and New Winner!

Happy Tuesday!! Today miss Marci has a little ballet recital and so I thought I'd share her with ya! LOL. This BALLERINA MARCI is one of the new digi's that was released for a limited time at LaLa Land Crafts. She's no longer available in digi, BUT... she'll be returning on September 15th in rubber with more new releases!!

Before I get any farther, I want to say that I never heard from my winner of our BIRTHDAY BLOG HOP from LaLa Land's Beach Bash, so I drew another winner...

Congratulations Lori! Please email me with your mailing info so Irina can mail out your prize!

SOMETHING NEW:

We are showing you one of the Sept. 15th new release stamps each week at LaLa Land Crafts (up until the release!) and making it available in digi format for one week only. Starting today, you can get this adorable SWEET DREAMS MARCI in the shop!
So with a new year at LLLC, we are making some changes!! Something NEW and fun. Instead of having the 2 posts per week (Challenge and winners) you will be seeing a new post each and every day... from the Design Team!! My day to post will be on Wednesdays, so I hope you'll come back tomorrow to see my SWEET DREAMS card!

ALSO... we will not be having weekly challenges in LaLa Land anymore, however... we now have a CUSTOMER GALLERY set up -- link at the top of the page. You may come link your LaLa creations (using LLLC stamps or digis only) anytime you want and we will have a monthly CUSTOMER APPRECIATION DAY in which some of YOU will win a prize!! How's about that?! Sound fun? We still want to see your cute creations made with our stamps, so please come over often and share what you've been doing with them!

12 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh SWEET!

Lori said...

Wow, Kris, how lucky am I??? I'm very excited to get started with LaLa Land, as a matter of fact I have to go and get 'Sweet Dreams Marci' right now. I'll email you, thanks!

Kathy Winter said...

Great card Kris, I love the pleated ribbon and the roses looke awsome. I just purchased Sweet Dreams Marci and am so excited to use her. Can't wait to see your card:)

Lisa Hjulberg said...

She's adorable, Kris! I can't wait to play with mine. I've just come off of four days of 12 posts (missed 3 cards... just couldn't do it all), so I'm taking a break today. That was too much all at once and hopefully a fluke that will never be repeated!

Soooo, did you get some packages yet?????? :)

Hugs,
lisa

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Adorable image, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Ros said...

She is very lovely ... thanks for playing along at CCCB

Linda Robinson said...

She is soooo cute. And I just love your coloring "it's Perfect"... Thanks for playing along at CCCB!

Rose Ann said...

She is as cute as can be, and so beautifully colored!! I love your ribbon and tiny flowers too!

Helen said...

Very sweet card! Your coloring of Marci is awesome! Love it!

june lanum said...

so cute........thanks for joining us at the CCCB

Cheryl Nelson said...

So sweet and pretty!! Thank you for joining us at CCCB!

Deb Hickman said...

Very pretty,she is such a sweet image.