Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Prayer Request

I got a call while at work this morning that my husband's best friend's son (20's) was in a bad 4-wheeling accident and isn't expected to make it. His skull was crushed etc and now they are talking organ donation. I just ask you all to pray for him and his family. This young man really turned his life around for the better these last few years, so it's so hard to see this happen. Anyway, prayers are much appreciated.

I don't do this often enough prolly, but when the opportunity presents itself, I feel I need to share it. What is "IT" you ask? The Good News of salvation! The Good News that there's a way you can be sure you're going to heaven after this life, to be with the Lord forever, instead of an eternity of torment and pain and total separation from God. Sometimes we forget how this life can be snatched away from us at any point in time... until something like this happens to a loved one. But if you were to get into a fatal car accident today, do you know for sure you would go to Heaven and be forever with the Lord? If not, I encourage you to CLICK HERE ... read it through completely and then take the Quiz! It will help answer some questions you may have.

Thanks for reading... and praying!
Hugs,
Kris

6 comments:

Helen said...

Oh, Kris, I'm so sorry. I've said prayers for the family and this young man, as well as for your family. Take care.

Diane said...

I'm so sorry for all of you. Will def pray and God Bless him for giving his organs.
Hugs to you Kris~!

Laura - Layers of Color said...

Oh, Kristine, what a painful tragedy! I pray that his organs save several lives. I'll be praying for all the families.

Yes, I've asked Christ into my life and the result is peace in salvation as well as the transformation of my heart and life as I live with the guidance of God's Word in the Bible. It was, and always will be the best thing that ever happened to me, when the Holy Spirit came into my heart.

May you feel God's comfort today, Kristine.

Love, Laura

Sue @ McMahon Five Designs said...

What tragic news you received today. It is so good to hear he was on the right road in the recent years. Hopefully it will bring all of you and his family some peace during this terribly difficult time. What a blessing to be able to donate his organs. He will live on in others. You know our own latest addition, Christine, is a heart transplant recipient.

I'll keep you all in my prayers and my God Bless You All during this time.
Hugs
Sue

Lori said...

Thank you for the reminder. So sorry for your loss, will be praying for all.

Debbie Pamment said...

Such sad news - my heart goes out to the family!
xXx