Wednesday, July 07, 2010

LLWWC46 - Step It Up!

Happy Wednesday!! It's another fun challenge in LaLa Land today and I get to be this week's hostess! *Ü*

Since I'm on a "step card" kick lately, I'd like you all to use your stamps or digis from LaLa Land Crafts and make your choice of a STAIR STEP card, SIDE STEP card, or a DOUBLE SIDE STEP card!! I've linked you to some easy tutorials over on the LaLa Land Crafts Blog to help you out. But they are really easier than they look, so don't be shy!! *Ü*

Also, since I've used the LaLa on a Swing stamp, she will be on sale 20% OFF through next Tuesday!! (already marked down in the store!)

I made my card a SIDE STEP card. These are fun to embellish with your border punches, Nesties, or to create a scene! The LaLa Design Team has created some REALLY FANTASTIC cards, so be sure to hop on over and check them out!!


Also entering this in this week's KLSNS challenge: Summer or Beach themed cards! Thanks!

15 comments:

Pam S. said...

Charming Kristine!!! LOVE your creation for this challenge...awesome challenge I say...a stair step addict myself...course I move from addiction to addiction! hahahaha! Your Lala is so CUTE! love how you colored her and created this scene!
Pam Going Postal

Crystal said...

Oh my word Kristine this is quit BEAUTIFUL!!! I lOVE that image and all the fabulous eye candy on your stair fold...AWESOME work GF as always..LOVE IT!!

Cheryl Valadez said...

Gorgeous, Kristine! LaLa looks beautiful in her garden setting. Those fun, bright flowers make for a perfect Summer day ;D

Helen said...

What an awesome summertime card! I love how you put your sentiment in the cloud! Clever!

Jana Weaver said...

Beautiful Kristine!!! Wow, I love the whole thing - really great job!!!

Eva said...

WOW Kristine, your card is GORGEOUS!!!

Grace said...

OMgoodness Kristine this is just adorable!!! This image is so cute and the side step card is just perfect for it!!! Oh you are so clever and talented my friend!!! WOW!!!
Hugs,
Grace

Michelle ~ daydreams505 said...

Kristine, I just love this summery card. Love the way the tree branch hangs out over the white picket fence.

Karen said...

This is the sweetest thing ever Kristine! I love every bit of it!!

Hugs,

Risa said...

Hi Kris,
Your stair-step card takes my breath away, it is BEUTIFUL! Super awesome job with your details and your image is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at KLSNS!
hugs
Risa:)

Risa said...

Oops....I meant "BEAUTIFUL"!!!!
hugs
Risa:)

Lorie said...

Oh, my gosh...this is incredible but your artwork always is!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

What an awesome card, I love all the detail you've put into it!

1LuvnMama said...

Oh Kristine!
What a great challenge and I just adore your scenery -- the clouds in the sky, the fence, and Lala swing happily away! :) Awesome!

Irina said...

What a great "I am BACK" card Kristine!! ;-) LOVE the summmery scene you created for Lala, so bright and fun!!

Hugs!!
:) Irina