Monday, July 12, 2010

Limited Runs - Sunny Cupcake

Happy Monday!! I have some awesome news... I won 5 free digis at Limited Runs this weekend!! Thank you so much Nikki!! And thanks to my friend Helen for telling me about it! *Ü*

Have you heard about this digi store? Nikki has drawn the CUTEST variety of cupcakes for every ocassion, and also has some cute animals and other digis too. I loved the cupcakes as soon as I saw them... and they are so fun to color up too! Of course I just had to "IM" my sister Kathy and she even bought some for herself... so what did we do? YEP! Another "sister challenge" using this SUNNY CUPCAKE! I haven't even seen what she's made yet... So let's hop on over to see what she made using this cutie!
For my card I used the following sketch by Card Patterns. I don't know why, but I've been on this "Yellow card" kick lately. This is my ... at least 3rd yellow card that I've made in the last week! The kit I used here is from the Taylored Expressions "KEY INGREDIENTS" Kit from a couple months ago. I get them automatically to my door each month and they come with textured c.s., awesome 6x6 DP, and several kinds of embellishments... ribbon, buttons, chipboard, charms, pins... to match the colors in the DP/CS!! How cool is that?!
Thanks for dropping by!! Oh wait!! Tonight is the deadline for entering my challenge over at LaLa Land Crafts this week! Please come on over and enter to win a $10 GC to the store and a Top 3 award badge!! Please remember to use a stamp or digi from LLLC to enter! =) Happy Monday!

9 comments:

Helen said...

I love it! Your card is so cheerful and that's exactly what I needed this morning! Limited Runs does have the most fun cupcakes I've ever seen! I want to learn to make such fun cupcakes IRL!!! :)

Kathy Winter said...

Love it Kris, the colors are bright and cheery. Great job on the coloring too. I love the half flower petals there, that' cool =)

Christine said...

So bright and cheerful! That image is so cute and you have colored it beautifully!

xx

Lori said...

Cute! The bright colors are so uplifting!

Debbie Pamment said...

WOW - this is sooo much fun - bright and cheery and oh so cute!
xXx

Diane said...

Oh what a cute bright card Kris! Congrats on your winnings! Fabulous cupcake card girl!

Laura - Layers of Color said...

I love the bright, cheery colors and happy patterns! Delightful card, Kristine!

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

what an adorable card! Loving the bright colors!

Nikki said...

Kris You have colored this WONDERFULLY it's so bright and cheery Glad your having fun with your winnings :)
hugs Nikki