Saturday, July 17, 2010

DD3 - Popcorn Chicken Anyone?

"Just CHICKEN in with ya!"

*b'gawk* Happy Saturday!! I just posted a new challenge up at Double Delight Challenges, so come on over and play along *Ü*

My challenge is to use this week's free digi from D2D (Cluck) and "Pop It Up!" You may pop up the whole chicken, or just parts of him... with dimensionals! Faith draws the cutest whimsical images doesn't she? Love them...especially farm ones *Ü*
If you played in last week's D2D challenge, then you got "Cluck" in your inbox for FREE! If you didn't, you may purchase him in the Designed 2 Delight shop for only $2 and then come enter our challenge at DOUBLE DELIGHT for a chance at our monthly drawing!! You may enter as many times as you wish... the more you enter, the more your name goes into the hat at the end of the month! The winner will receive a GC to spend in the D2D shop!! =)

I printed my image 3x and popped up the whole body (minus feathers) the first time, and then the head and wing once more. So it truly is "3D" cause I have 3 dimensions, bwahaha!!

You have until THURSDAY NIGHT, July 22nd to enter our challenge and remember to link your card HERE as well as over at Designed 2 Delight so you can get next week's digi FREE!

**Note: Chicken wire stamp is from the Rise & Shine stamp set from Layers of Color

Delightfully yours,
Kristine *Ü*

15 comments:

Crystal said...

Kris this is AWESOME what a fun card girl!!!! LOVE IT!

Candace said...

Kris, this is amazing!! I was just telling Kathy that I have to play this week because I always buy chicken stamps when I see them because we have real chickens at my house and my mom has her kitchen done in chickens. Your twine stuff looks like hay! I LOVE it!!

Jane said...

Wow this is just toooo cute!!! I love this card!!!
Jane

Sue from Oregon said...

This is just super cute!

Lorie said...

Oh, that is so cute!

Kathy Winter said...

Love it Love it Love it Kris. I just love the classic red, white, and black together and for this card it's awsome. You did super on it =)

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh I love your CHICKEN!!

dstandard said...

Fabulous! Love the pop!

Kathy said...

Love the colors together, your coloring looks great. The side view is perfect to show the popped layers. The raffia bow adds such a great country feel. And my favorite part is the chicken foot prints around the mat, so clever. Wonderful creation, so many cute details.

Lori said...

Just stopping in to say your card is adorable, I may have forgot to say that on DD!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

I love chickens! This is an adorable card! I love the way you used the Spellbinders labels... and the straw. Nice touch!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

How cute!! I love the chickens and your colors!! Great layout and use of dies!! Hope all is well!!
hugs,
Chris

Helen said...

I love it! The colors are perfect and that straw ribbon is awesome!

scrapcat 1 said...

love the freshness of your card and great challenge idea!

Laura - Layers of Color said...

Love this card, Kris! Great color combo, beautifully made too!!