Saturday, July 03, 2010

DD1: Pitch a Tent, It's Campin' Time!!

We have our first challenge up over at Double Delight!! All the info is there about how the challenge works and how you can get your FREE DIGI! So I hope you'll hop on over and play along!

Just a reminder that this is the FIRST WEEK OF THE MONTH which means everybody can jump in and pick up the free digi this week in order to get next week's digi emailed to you for free! All you have to do is make a card using the free digi! =) And if you'd like to use your freebie along with our new challenge, you'll be entered to win a GC for the D2D store at the end of the month!

Since summer is a great time for camping, I thought it'd be fun to make TENT cards, and TENT TOPPER cards! Your pick! They are so easy, so don't be shy!! I think the circle shape of this digi lends itself well to this challenge. I made one of each style.

TENT TOPPER

TENT CARD


You'll also see what my sister Kathy made on the challenge blog. =)

PLEASE REMEMBER to link your challenge cardon both blogs, Double Delight as well as at Designed 2 Delight so you will get next week's digi FREE, and be entered in a drawing here at the end of the month!!

7 comments:

Kathy Winter said...

Awsome tent topper and tent card Kris. I love them both. Such bright colors too =)

Lori said...

I think I'll be trying the Tent Card, I've done Tent Toppers already. Love how your coloring matches the fun dp on both cards!

Grace said...

Oh I love them both Kristine!!! Love the fun coloring of the image on both as well! They just make me smile!!! Great challenge for your kick off!! I'd love to play but with company here and leaving this week I'm having my doubts! Sure love this digi though!
Hugs,
Grace

Marsha said...

Great cards!! love the DP in your tent topper card.

dstandard said...

How cute - love that you did two! Adorable!

Rose Ann said...

Wonderful cards, Kristine...and so much fun!! I love to try different techniques as well.

Kathy said...

Love both of your samples Kris, the tent card is so cool. I've never tried one, but now I want to. Both are so bright and fun, too.