Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Cock-a-Doodle-Doo... It's Tea Time!

Hello... again! Thank you friends for your prayers today (from my earlier post), they are much appreciated.

And now I have a project to share with you that I just finished today... this Teapot Giftbox! I bought the template for this from Lauren Meeder's website, My Time Made Easy. The template comes with full color picture tutorial too which makes it super easy!

This has so much potential... some samples (including the ones on Lauren's site) use designer paper which looks fab too. But for my first one, I had my dear mother in mind. Her birthday is tomorrow, and she just recently re-decorated her kitchen in crisp white and black with red accents, so I just had to make a teapot to match! I used the Rise and Shine clear art stamp set from Layers of Color.


Aren't these li'l animals so cute?! I love this set from Layers of Color. Speaking of which, I have some FABULOUS NEWS!! We have a new designer at LOC and her gallery is now open for all to enjoy!! Her name is Janice Whiting, and boy is she ever TALENTED! Seriously... she has such gorgeous artwork so if you want to be inspired and blessed, please go visit her gallery at Layers of Color! =)

9 comments:

Candace said...

Oh wow!!! I LOVE this! I love anything with chickens on it....so wonderful, Kris!!

MariLynn said...

This is so totally awesome. Your mom is going to love it!!

Laura - Layers of Color said...

Cluck, cluck, cluck!! What a super delightful project, Kristine! It makes me giggle with joy! And I'm sure your mother will too! You are amazingly talented, girlfriend, you blow me away! I LOVE IT!!!

JaniceAileen said...

This is so cute!!! How fun, too! I love that Rise and Shine set--it is one of many LOC sets on my want list! :) Great job, Kristine, I'm sure your mother is going to LOVE it! :)

Crystal said...

AWWW Kristine this is AWESOME!!!! AWWW I LOVE the added chicks this is fab!

Kathy Winter said...

Love the teapot Kris. You come up with the most creative ideas. I know MOM will love it too. And it will go nicely in her kitchen

Helen said...

Wow. This is awesome! Your mother is going to love it!

Lori said...

This is adorable, Kris!!! Perfect stamps for the teapot, your mom should love it.

Debbie Pamment said...

Gorgeous job Kris - I bet your mom LOVED it - not only because it's sooo fabulous but because it was made with sooo much love!
xXx