Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Scrap Creations - Card for Ethan

Hello and happy Tuesday!! Scrap Creations is having a KIDS CARD challenge this week-- just remember to use Basic Grey papers and you can enter (before next Monday night!)

Have you heard about the card drive for Ethan and Bella? I cannot imagine the struggles they've had to go through and continue to go through, and it makes me so thankful for the health of my family and how silly we get when we whine about the most trivial things in life. My heart goes out to them and their families and I ask that you would join me in sending some smiles in the way of cards to Ethan, his sister, and Bella.

This one is for Ethan. I found some bottle cap letters to spell out his name in my scrapbooking stash. I also used Max N Whiskers paper by BG, along with this cute dog digi called Charlie from McMahon Five Designs. And the sketch I used for this comes from Card Patterns. Cute sketch and fit what I was wanting to do.
Thanks for stopping by!! Have a great day

15 comments:

JaniceAileen said...

This is adorable! Love the colors and fun embellies. :)

Lorie said...

Super cute and so appropriate! Great job!

Sue from Oregon said...

Such a cute and thoughtful card!

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Awww...what an adorable card!! and I LOVE the new blog layout. How cute!!

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

this is precious! Love that digi dog! what an incredibly sweet card you made for a wonderful cause!

Crystal said...

AWW Kristine he will just love this...I love this dp and this sweetest image...

Kathy Winter said...

So cute Sis!! Ethan is gonna love it I'm sure.

dstandard said...

What a precious card! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

Basement Stamper said...

How cute is that little dog with Ethan's name at the bottom-so darn cute! Thanks for sending them a card and for playing along with us at Going Grey this week!

Laura - Layers of Color said...

What a dog gone cute card, Kristine! You're such a great card maker and have a huge heart for others. What a blessing you are!

Debbie Pamment said...

Gorgeous job - and I'm not surprised you've jumped on this card drive - you are such a sweetheart!
xXx

whoistracy said...

This is just adorable! I love that paper you used.

Helen said...

Oh, Kris! I love this card for Ethan! He's going to love it so much! The bottlecap letters are an awesome touch! Love it!

Peggy said...

This is so cute. I love it! Ethan will love it too. Thanks for playing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

Kristen said...

Oh Kristine, this is super cute and Ethan is going to love this. Thanks so much for playing in this weeks special challenge....