Friday, June 18, 2010

Harmony Mermaid Triple Challenge

Did I tell you? I won last week's challenge at Michelle Perkett Challenges!! Thank you so much Michelle and the Design Team!! I just want to say too that I'm so impressed that most (if not all) of the design team left me comments on my card and that's so sweet and means alot, so thank you DT!! *Ü*

So, I got 3 free digis at the MPS store and used this Harmony Mermaid for my card today. I invite you to enter their challenge this week which is "A Stitch in Time" - use real or faux stitching on your project! Easy peasy ☺ No, I don't expect to win 2 weeks in a row, LOL, but I am entering because it's FUN and the more players, the better, so come on over and join me ☺

SUPER SALE - 40% OFF all Digital Images this Saturday & Sunday, 19th & 20th at the Michelle Perkett Studio!!

Other challenges I followed for my card is the sketch at Sketch Saturday, and the colors at

I was so excited today to also receive my Taylored Expression Key Ingredients Kit because with this being my 6th month of being in the club, I received a FREE KIT!! It's so awesome too with fun papers, including the DP and cardstock I used on my card today, pretty ribbons, buttons and flowers!! THANK YOU TAYLOR & the TE Team!! I LOVE IT!! ☺ I am definately going to be signing up for the next 6 months. BTW... If you sign up now (for the 6-mo. club) then you will receive an exclusive stamp set designed by Taylor herself at the end of your 6 months! How cool is that?

I have a drawing going on right now to win one of the new Layers of Color ART STENCILS in which I will draw a winner tomorrow morning (Saturday)... all you have to do is leave me a comment at the link above! Have a wonderful weekend ☺

16 comments:

Lorie said...

I LOVE your card but that is nothing new, huh? I just signed up again for the 6 month Taylored Expressions club, too. I should be getting the June kit soon! Woohoo!

Kristine said...

Thanks Lorie! I absolutely LOVE getting the kit each month. I still have so much DP and c.s. that I still haven't used, but it's awesome to have it all coordinating when I need it. You should be getting this same FREE KIT then with your regular kit--WOOOHOOO!

Shelley said...

Congratulations! Your card is beautiful.

Michelle said...

Hi Kristine! WOW!! Your Harmony Mermaid card is gorgeous!! I love the pink and greens and how you colored her! And I love your stitching all around the border and your scalloped paper at the bottom to look like waves!! So creative! Thank you so much for another beautiful entry this week and Congrats again for last weeks win! Thank you for the "plug" about my sale, I really appreciate that, Kristine!!:)

Hugs,

Michelle

Lynne Armstrong said...

Hi Kristine...love your stitched Harmony mermaid card. Lovely colours...and those lace 'waves' are a great idea :)

Debbie Pamment said...

Congrats on your win - but you are such a talented crafter I'm not surprised - look at THIS beauty!!!
xXx

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh she is so PRETTY! I love your water!!

Jean said...

Hi Kristine
Your card is so beautiful....I just love all the bright colors you used on Harmony...she is one of my favorite stamps...Thanks for joining us this week
Hugs Jean

Kathy Winter said...

Love this card. Congrats on the free kit and winning the challenge. This image is so cute. Can't wait to see what else you got.

Pattie G said...

Kristine, this is so lovely! The colors are perfect along with the stitching. Thanks for playing with us this week at MPSC.

Hugs
Pattie

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Kris, love the bright colours & the punched borders look fab as the sea :)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

so cute, great coloring...have a wonderful day!

enjoy *~*

Candace said...

I love your card!! That stitching is awesome! I love Michelle's digis. Oh, and I can't wait to get my free TE kit! I think mine comes next month. I renewed for 6 more months, too!

ileana said...

Hi Kristine! this is so cute!!! what a beautiful card! with all that punched border and gorgeous DP! love it!! Hugs

peggysue said...

I am always a fan of mermaids, my two older daughters just adored them when they were little! And I just saw your weather widget on your sidebar, is it seriously 38 degrees in Oregon right now? ***brrrrr!!!***

Rose Ann said...

She's beautiful, Kristine...and I love the papers you've used!! Your coloring looks amazing, and I love the pretty waves & stitching!!