Thursday, June 03, 2010

A {Happy} Sweet Stop Sketch

Here's my card (just in the knick of time) for this week's Designed 2 Delight challenge. It's also for my sister's challenge to use the colors green, yellow and purple. Click Here to see her cute card. I also used this week's Sweet Stop Sketch. Sorry this is such a short post tonight--it's "family night" here at the Breach house. I'll be back tomorrow with another sneak peek using LOC's new art stencils! Give ya a hint... you hang it on a tree! ☺

8 comments:

Crystal said...

AWWWW Kristine this is CUTE!! I love this dp the way you popped up your flower is wonderful!!!!

Candace said...

This is super cute! I love the colors!! I didn't play in the D2D challenge this week. :( Oh well...I'll get back on track next week! I do love Faith's digis!

Kathy Winter said...

Very cute Kris. So bright and cheery. It must be my computer, cause I'm seeing pink:) Great job sis.

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh a comment box! Great card...such very happy colors!

Kristine said...

Oooh... OKAY! You CAUGHT ME Kathy, it IS pink... but wasn't that our "dessert option"?? LOL. But to my credit the card base and layer around the flower is Amethyst, which IS purple, so... heehee!

Sue, you crack me up! YES my comment box is BACK!! =) thanks so much for leaving a comment!

Dawn B. said...

This is so cute. I love the pretty colors you chose.. Wish my flowers were this bright and fun.. Great job..

Sheri said...

This is a great card. Love the bright colours and fun flowers.

Crafty Engineering said...

Oh I just love that flower and all of the dimension you gave it! Great job! Thanks for playing along with the Sweet Stop!