Sunday, May 02, 2010

Swimmin' By to Say "Hi"

... "Hi"

I made this card with today's challenge at SSCC which is to sew or add faux stitching to your card/project.

The hostess this week is the very talented Chris Olsen who chose this verse to share:

Psalm 139:13 "For you created my inmost being, you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made: I know that full well."

I used my newest stamp from LaLa Land Crafts called Mermaid LaLa -- these stamps are so fun to color with Copics and easy to cut out too! Many thanks to Irina who also sent me these papers in my DT package--how fun!! I sewed all the layers except the blue that LaLa is on.

OH, almost forgot! Our sponsor this week is The Greeting Farm who is donating one stamp of winner's choice! Our winners are always drawn randomly using Random.Org, so come play along!! You have until Saturday night to link up! ☺

10 comments:

Grace said...

So cute Kristine! She's a beauty and I love your colors and papers! Great take on the stitching challenge!

Debbie Pamment said...

Sooo beautiful - love the wavy strip too!
xXx

Crystal said...

AWWW Super cute Kristine!!! Great colors and coloring!!! WOOHOO!!!

Candace said...

Kris, this is so so cute!! I love the color combo! Hope you have a great week! :)

Jana Weaver said...

Gorgeous!!! You know I LOVE this stamp, and you did a fabulous job with her!!!

Miesje said...

Oh, isn't she cute?!?! I love how you colored her. Really cute card - my granddaughters would love her!

Helen said...

Isn't she the cutest thing?!? I love your colors and your coloring of Lala is wonderful!
Blessings!
~H

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Kristine,i love your image and colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lori said...

Great colors for this cute little maid! Nice sewing, Kris!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

so pretty. lala mermaid is one of my faves!

my hands are starting to hurt, so i'd better get off this computer and do something else for awhile.

I love you girl! Come back to SSCC soon, will ya? We miss you!