Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hello Friend

Just poppin' in to say "Hello" to all my blogger friends out there today *Ü* Hope you're enjoying the nicer weather? Which reminds me... graduation is coming up and I have 2 cards to make for them. My nephew is graduating H.S. in a few weeks and my daughter is graduating 5th grade. Yep... they actually have a 5th grade graduation, can you believe it?? She also had one from Kindergarten. But this marks a turning point in her life I suppose... starting Middle School next year can be quite nerve-wracking, but she's an excellent student and makes good choices so I have faith that she will be just fine. ANYWAY! Lol... I wanted to ask if you know of any graduation digis out there? If so, please leave me a comment and let me know. I've gotta get started on some cards soon! ;)

10 comments:

Crystal said...

SOOOO CUTE Kristine, great cheerful colors!!!

Marcia said...

Wow, your little lady is growing up isn't she?!

Gorgeous card Kris, thanks for popping past with a post today ... I was on the lookout for something cheery and it worked!

Keep well,
Marcia

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Kristine.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sassylassy said...

Hi Hun,Sweet card I love the paper! I remember when my daughter graduated from 5th grade they had a lil celebration, it was real cute. I can still remember her dressed up in her cute little dress and clicky shoes. Now here I am 25 years later man where does the time go????? Hugs Bonnie

peggysue said...

Very sweet! I'm always a sucker for snails, I like them any color size or shape. And we have to go shopping soon for my DDs graduation dress, yikes!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Hi Kristine!! I just love that sweet snail!! How darling and your colors and details are so cheery!! Gorgeous design gf! Time goes so fast doesn't it. Nicki is going to 6th as well. Where does the time go?!
hugs,
Chris

Sue from Oregon said...

lovely blog2, but no place for followers?

Jessica said...

OOOO a digi kitty! What fun. We'll see what Sue can come up with. Then if she doesn't I'll ask you to stamp you a couple of images. I just love cats. all varieties. My neice lived with us for a couple years and she had 2 black cats and we had 2,1 black n white, 1 white spotted. We used to love watching them interact! There's always something new with cats.
Well thanks again, and lets see what Sue can do.
Jess

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET, I love this and I am now following your new blog.

Kathy Winter said...

Love the bright colors Kris. And that image is so cute.