Monday, May 10, 2010

Designed 2 Delight & a Sketch

Happy Monday!! My sister and I have been playing along in the Designed2Delight challenges each week (oops, 'cept I missed it last week) but it's a progressive thing where you win the next week's digi image FREE if you play the week before. So here is my entry for this week. Faith is super talented and super sweet too with lots more adorable images in her shop, so hop on over and check them out if you're so inclined! *Ü*

<---I used this week's OCC sketch challenge for my card.
I colored the watering can with Copics and added a cute garden charm that someone sent me. The ribbon and button were from this month's KI kit from Taylored Expressions called Material Girl.
Speaking of watering cans, my other DD gave me this cute li'l potted flower with a packet of wildflower seeds for Mother's Day.
Thank you sweetie!! (I'll let ya help me plant them!) *Ü*

Edited to add: my DD also gave me this pretty card she made me--she forgot to give it to me yesterday, but that's okay... when you're a mom every day is Mother's Day right?! I'll treasure it always! ♥
THANK YOU Sweetie! (I have the best girls in the world! So loving, sweet and creative too!)

7 comments:

Crystal said...

Kristine....what a great bday card, fab take on the sketch, lovin that added charm too...how sweet!! AWWWW I love that flower pot your dd gave you...HOW SWEET!!! Looks like you had a wonderful Mother's Day!!! Hugs!

Rose Ann said...

I love your beautiful and colorful card, Kristine!! The gift your daughter gave you is totally sweet too!!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Kristine.

Hugs Riet.xx

Joanna said...

I love the look of your blog. Very clean and elegant. Your card is great too. I like the charm. I never think to use them. :-(

peggysue said...

That is the sweetest little card, what a cute charm and I love the paper and image. I'm always a sucker for watering cans.

Diane said...

Lovley card Kristine! That charm is so cute!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

You do have awesome girls, Kris! What an adorable card and gift. I treasure every little thing my boys every made me. The thing is, they aren't quite as mushy as girls. Mine said things like, "I love you because you buy me thing." Ha!