Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Designed 2 Delight - Dragonfly B-Day

Happy Tuesday! This week's free digi from D2D is this cute dragonfly collage! If you played along last week then you got this emailed to you for free. If not, you can buy it in the store and enter to get next week's digi emailed to you FREE! That's all there is to it! Thank you Faith!! Be sure to stop by Faith's digi shop and leave her some luv! ☺


Here I used May's Key Ingredients kit from Taylored Expressions, along with this sketch from Crazy4Challenges #38 by the very talented Cindy Haffner! Hop on over to C4C to see all the fabulous DT's cards for more inspiration ☺

Also, hop over to my sister's blog as she used this same cute image using the Mojo Monday sketch, so see check out what she made! ☺

Oh ya, I also added some dew drops on the swirls, yellow ones on the red, and red ones on the green. Hard to see the colors right in this photo. ☺

6 comments:

April said...

OMG! I just love your cloud background! What a wonderful card - and you talk aout me cutting?? LOL

Kathy Winter said...

Wow!! such a cute card Kris. I love it. And the swirlys are perfect. I too love the cloud background.

Liz Williams said...

Delightful colors and cheery!Love your blog! Thanks for visiting my blog.

Cindy Haffner said...

FUN and so pretty, lovin all your details.

Lori said...

Fabulous colors! Bright and happy! Thanks for the heads up on your address change, I was starting to wonder why no updates, but knew you were cutting back. LOL **Smiles & Hugs**

Grace said...

Oh this is adorable Kristine! I love the fun colors and papers, and the swirls are perfect! Perfectly delightful!!!