Tuesday, April 13, 2010

More SNEAKS & a NEW GAME!

Happy Tuesday!! I posted a quick game here on my blog last night with a sneak peek of a soon-to-be released stamp and asked you what company you thought it was from. You girls are GOOD! About half of you guessed she's from La-La Land and you're right!! I'm so excited about this new release tomorrow!

Congratulations to... Maria! (please email me your mailing addy and your new stamp will soon be on it's way to you!)

You will win this adorable rubber stamp--however, you'll have to wait til tomorrow to see it in full when we release 4 new rubber stamps and 3 new digis, including 2 brand new characters!

BUT WAIT EVERYBODY!!! There's a fun NEW GAME going on all day today at La-La Land Crafts Blog for a chance to win a $25 gift certificate to buy whatever stamps you'd like including the New Releases!! And EVERYONE can enter!! You will enjoy it and I don't think it's hard at all!

alright... I'll give you one more sneak that's a huge CLUE for one of your guesses...


Irina has posted sneak peeks of ALL 7 new releases, each with a little RHYME. The last word in each rhyme have the number of letters-- all you have to do is EMAIL HER with your 7 correct words (and leave a comment on the post, but don't disclose your answers!!) and you will be entered to win the $25!! It closes midnight tonight though, so hurry on over and place your guess.

1 comment:

Helen said...

I can't belive I was so wrong!!! lol I can't wait to see what she's got going on over there! Going now!!!
Blessings!
~H