Wednesday, April 14, 2010

La-La NEW RELEASE Day is Here!

Are you ready for it?? La-La Land Crafts is releasing 4 new rubber stamps and 3 new digis including 2 brand new characters!! You're gonna love them!! We also have a new CHALLENGE today!! You can now see all of the design team's FULL cards made with these cute new images!! Here's mine:

Introducing... Princess LaLa

Challenge info from Jane:
"This week, I want to see what you can make with the SCRAPS that you have lying around. If you are like me, you have folders and bins of scraps stored away just for the right card... or maybe you have some lying around on your craft table (like me). LOL! Scraps are everywhere in my craft room! So now is the time to get your collection out and put them to good use! Scraps of cardstock, designer paper, ribbons... whatever you have lying around."

I used this new Princess LaLa stamp, and my red glitter-dot paper was left over from my Valentine cards (it has a huge hole cut out of it but worked great as a mat!)


One lucky player will win a $10 Gift Certificate to spend on any rubber stamps in the store!, and 3 players will win a TOP 3 blinky to display on their blogs! Hop on over and enter to win!! *Ü*

EDITED TO ADD: In addition, Jane our challenge hostess used Lucky the dog digi, so all this week, Lucky is on sale at 20% OFF!! What a cutie patootie.. and you should SEE this card that Jane created with him!!


Stamps: Princess LaLa; computer printed sentiment / Papers: Key Ingredients (Taylored Expressions)

13 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Oooh she is BEAUTIFUL Kristine - stunning in black, red and white - you always rock this combo
xXx

Kathy Winter said...

Love Love Love it Kris!! So pretty and elegant. I just love the new releases.

Helen said...

Awesome! She's adorable! I am so excited about these new stamps! I've already got some picked out!!! lol
Blessings!
~H

Sparkle said...

Such a lovely card!

Shirley N said...

Stunning!

Kim Yu said...

gorgeous, Kristine!

Peggie said...

Love the black, white and red together. Love the little crown and the big eyes.

Jana Weaver said...

Gorgeous!! Love the colors, and your coloring is perfect!

BananaStamper said...

Fantastic card Kristine! Love it!
:)

Lori said...

Very Cute!!!

1LuvnMama said...

Kristine,
When I saw your sneak peek, I couldn't wait to see the full reveal! The red just got to me and I wanted to see more! I am totally luvn this card! You rocked it big time!

Elena said...

Gorgeous card, Kristine! Really love the colors and pearl flourishes! I think Lala is so happy to be a Princess! :)

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Yours is definitely the stand-out of the crowd Kris... simply BEAUTIFUL!!! Again, I bow to your artistic greatness!

P.S. I try to be queen every day around my house, but the boys aren't buying it!