Saturday, April 10, 2010

KLSNS25 - Green at Heart

HeLLo! It's time for a new challenge at KL Stampin N' Scrappin today! Our hostess is Kathy and her challenge for us is to use something ORGANIC to celebrate Earth Day! I used this newly released stamp called Swiss Pixie Birgitta on a Tree Stump, along with this "Green at Heart" paper by Basic Grey. For my organic item, I used hemp twine.

I also used this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #63 and entering this in Kristen's Basic Grey Challenge #5 which is "Sew Cute" - to make a cute card and use Basic Grey--how hard is THAT?! LOL The winner will get 5 Free images from Sew Many Cards digi store!!

Come check out what the rest of the KLSNS Girls created and enter to win!! *Ü* 3 players will be awarded the Top 3 blinky for your blogs and who knows... Kelly often throws in a surprise package when we get enough players, so come on over! OH ya, you can use any vendor's stamps and you may combine challenges!

12 comments:

BananaStamper said...

Great card Kristine - fingers crossed that I'll get time to play along!
Cheers,
Shanna :)

Lori said...

Very cute! Love the idea of celebrating Earth Day. Your hemp twine worked in beautifully.

Crystal said...

AWWW So cute Kristine, love the scene you created for her!!

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Oooh, the green at heart colors on this card look FAB-U-LOUS!! Love your coloring of the image, too!

Jenny said...

This is soooo cute I love all the colors!!! :) you do great coloring. Come check out the sponsored challenge I just posted on my blog... hope you will come play! :) Have a great weekend!!

Danni said...

Love this!! so very cute and fun!

Jenny said...

Thats funny... what a cooinkadink it is :D hehe!! Cant wait to see what you create, I love your creations!! :D

Diane said...

Absolutely super cute Kristine!

Sparkle said...

This is just adorable!

Kristen said...

Kristine,
Another FABULOUS card....Love the new C.c.designs. Thanks for playing.....

The challenges are done weekly, with a bi-weekly sponsor. PLease feel free to join us on the DT whenever you want.

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Just had to drop by and let you know that I received this lovely card in the mail yesterday! Thanks so much for thinking of me!! You are such a dear friend!! Sisters in Christ, Kel xo

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Those Swiss Pixies have stolen my heart!