Saturday, April 03, 2010

KLSNS #24 - Card Recipe Challenge

It's time for another Saturday challenge at KL Stampin N' Scrappin! Kelly is hosting the challenge and she'd like us to follow this recipe: 1 image/sentiment, 2 DP for added pizzaz, and 3 embellishments


My sketch is from this week's Friday Sketchers. I'm also entering this in my friend Kristen's Basic Grey Challenge #5--"Make it Cute!" ... and My 1-2-3 Recipe is as follows:

1 stamp: Henry Playing with Turtles
2 DPs: Basic Grey paper
3 embellishments: ribbon + 2 green dew drops

I handwrote the sentiment (as if you couldn't tell, LOL!)

Come on over to the challenge blog to see what my design team sisters have created and enter! *Ü*

15 comments:

BananaStamper said...

This is so cute Kristine! I had eyed up this image....love your card!
Shanna :)

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Adorable job with this cute image, Kristine! I love the sentiment. It's perfect! Kel

Lori said...

This is so sweet, Kristine! Your handwriting looks great, I wouldn't have guessed.

Jacilynn said...

super cute image! Love the papers and I thought it might be hand drawn sentiment but did have to look twice. looks great!
x

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Kristine,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Shirley N said...

Very cute image and love your sentiment!

Helen said...

ADORABLE! That image is the cutest thing! Love the card!
Blessings!
~H

Joanna said...

I love the stamp and paper Kris. Nice card!

Kathy Winter said...

oh how cute Kris. I love this image and the dp is awsome.

kat9 said...

Kristin, I love this. So cute. Great colors and saying.

Banu said...

Beautiful card. Loved the hand written sentiment.

Kristen said...

It sure is CUTE!!! I seriously couldn't tell that the sentiment was hand written Awesome job girl Thanks for playing!

Peggy said...

This stamp is adorable! You did a great job on this card. Thanks for joining us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

Basement Stamper said...

And cute it is!!! Love the colors of it and the little boy is darling! Thanks for joining us at Going Grey with Scrap-creations

Seleise said...

super cute!