Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I Found a New Challenge!

Yeppers! I sure did!! LOL... well, okay actually "she" found me! I got a comment from the lovely Jenny of wee Memories letting me know about her first sponsored challenge, so I just had to grab my raincoat and play along!!

She posted this inspiration photo and we are to create something with the theme April Showers, and preferrably use the colors from this collage:

and one player will win a $20 gift certificate PLUS 30% off your next order at

Stamps: WS Rain Rain digi from The Greeting Farm
Paper: SU! pad from Sale-abration
Accessories: MS fence punch, Crystal effects (for rain drops); light blue pearls (TE)

12 comments:

Kathy Winter said...

How cute is this? I love it all Kris. From the little rain drops to the little girl. The pearls are a great touch and the fence punch too:)

Jenny said...

Aww your card is too cute!! I love it all and the fence is the perfect touch!! :D I will work a badge up as soon as I get a moment, thats a great idea!! Glad I could help with some inspiration!! ;) Thanks for playing along!! Have a great nite! :)

BananaStamper said...

I LOVE this Kristine! Fun colors, image, etc. Fantastic card!

Crystal said...

AWWW Kristine this is sooo CUTE!!! AWWW love this image!!! and these fabulous colors!

Debbie Pamment said...

Totally gorgeous!!!! Have just been playing catch up - you have been a busy gal while I've been MIA - sooo much wonderful eye candy!
xXx

Becky said...

This is fabulous, love the colors, and love those clouds.

Candace said...

Kris, this is SO SO SO cute in about 27 different ways! LOL! I LOVE it!!!

Lisa Foster said...

What an adorable card! Amazing color! Thanks for the tip on the new challenge...I'm off to check it out! :)
Hugs,
Lisa

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is adorable Kristine!! Just love that sweet image and your coloring rocks!! Thanks fro the heads up on the new challenge!!
hugs,
Chris

Dawn B. said...

Awww how sweet is this.. I love the colors.. I never use yellow but love it.. Great job on this challenge. I love a good challenge..:)

Helen said...

This is too cute! I just love it! You're doing awesome coloring with your copics and I love the bow!
Blessings!
~H

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Oh oh oh, I love love love this! Rain is my favorite!!!