Monday, April 05, 2010

Happy Birthday Sparkle!

Today is my sweet friend Sparkle's birthday! Some of her DT sisters at LaLa Land Crafts have posted suprise birthday cards for her over there (instead of a hop). So please come see what the others have made for our *sparkling* birthday girl and then hop over to HER BLOG to wish her a very happy day!!
Happy Birthday Sparkle!
I'm hosting the challenge right now at La-La Land Crafts which ENDS TONIGHT! My challenge for you is PAPER PIECING with any stamps or digis from La-La Land Crafts. We don't have too many players right now, so I'd love for you to come on over and play along if you have time! *Ü*

10 comments:

Julia Aston said...

what a pretty b'day card! love the paper pieced dress!

Helen said...

Adorable card! Sparkle will love it!
Blessings!
~H

BananaStamper said...

Such a great card for Sparkle's Birthday! LOVE that fantastic stitching!
Shanna :)

Sparkle said...

Such a gorgeous card! Thanks!

Diane said...

Beautiful card as always Kristine!

1LuvnMama said...

What a beautiful card Kristine! :) Luv the paper piecing and that stitching is amazing! :) Wish I had some sewing skills . . . luck if I can sew in a straight line! :)

Jane Matsumoto said...

Fabulous card! The stitching is awesome... gorgeous work!

Lori said...

Very sweet! Love her dress!

Jana Weaver said...

Beautiful card, and I love the paper pieced dress!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

I'm so bummed I missed Sparkle's birthday. Your card is wonderful! I especially love the stitching... and the layering of those scalloped edges with the cool ribbon. Wowsers!