Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Kelly!

Today is my sweet friend Kelly Little's birthday!! Some of the DT have made birthday cards and posted them for her in a special post over on the KLSNS blog--feel free to go take a look and then you might want to wish Kelly a Happy Birthday for yourself?! *Ü*

If this card was a hallmark, it would read:

It's your special day--relax... lounge in your slippers and robe all day... treat yourself to your favorite latte... make the hubs and kids wait on you all day---oh wait, you do that EVERY DAY!!

LOL! Just kidding. But seriously though, I hope you have a wonderful day -- hope there's little bits of suprise and lots of joy all throughout your day Kelly!

Stamp: Coffee Kiki LaRue (C.C. Designs)

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh I love her, so FUN.

Debbi said...

Great card! I LOVE the rollers in her hair--too cute! Super DP, too.
*smiles*
debbi

Kathy Winter said...

Another fabulous card Kris!! I just love the dp and the coloring on Kiki is Da Bomb! Great job, I'm sure Kelly is gonna love it:)

Lisa Hjulberg said...

It's Kiki!!! She's back!!! I wish i looked that good in rollers and a robe. haha