Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Happy Birthday Candace & LLWWC33

*Note: This is my 2nd post for today. Please scroll down to see my 4-Drawer Easel Card Tutorial.

Today is a very special day!! It's my *sweet* friend Lisa's turn to host this week's La-La Land Challenge with this fun sketch in which I used the cute Cupcake Rosie stamp (yep, I drew in some eyelashes!) ... and it's also our SSCC DT sister, Candace's birthday today!! PARTY time!! *Ü* (be sure to stop by Candace's blog to wish her a happy birthday)

We're having a blog hop for Candace today--and we've all brought one of Candace's favorite things to the party!! The hop started on the Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenge blog, so if you just happened across my blog, you'll want to start there.

A little birdie told me that *sweet* Candace has a *sweet* tooth and loves desserts, so I made her this HUGE cuppycake!! Good thing for YOU is that it's big enough to feed a whole crowd, so grab a fork and dig in!! *Ü*


and what's a party without a little entertainment?? I arranged for little Amy Castle to drop by and sing you a special cuppycake song for your special day!!




Happy Birthday, Candace!!!
Your next stop on the birthday blog hop is Lovely Linda!!

Don't forget to stop by the La-La Land Craft's challenge blog to see all our design team's cute sketchy cards and enter to WIN a $10 store credit, good towards any rubber stamp in the store!! Also, 3 players who use a La-La Land Crafts stamp will be awarded our TOP 3 blinky to display on your blog!

17 comments:

1LuvnMama said...

Woohoo! Luvn this Kristine! :) Those DP's are yummmmmmmy!!

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good morning hunny, im sorry ive not been by before now, i hope you had a wonderful Easter. I am so behind with my blog hopping! its been great catching up with you, you've made some stunning cards as always!!! That cupcake certainly does look good enough to tuck into!!! have a great day hunny, hugs Linda x

Grace said...

Oh what a yummy gift you brought and the little song... oh my.... too cute!!! What a fun party! Your card is just adorable! Love what you did with the sketch!!! Love that "sewwt" paper too! Just perfect!!!

Lovely Linda said...

Hi Kris - this is all just too delish to be true - starting with your card through to that DIVINE cupcake! YUMBLY!! The video clip is perfect too - all great additions to the PARTY - off to check what the other girls are bringing - this is fun! {{{hugs}}}

Randi said...

As I admire your card I am eating a bite of your cuppycake and listening to the music! All are just too lovely.

peggysue said...

Here I thought the cupcake on your sister's blog looked yummy, now where on earth did you find one that large? You must have an extra large oven , . . . I know where I'm hosting MY next birthday celebration! And great paper choice for the card. (great eyelashes too, you must be a beautician on the side)

Natalie said...

Super cute song! And love the card, those eyelashes are perfect!!! That cake looks delish, thanks for the invite!! Happy day to Candace!

racinggrandma61 said...

SUPER cute....the cupcake and the song......how adorable

Lori said...

Great sketch! Love your yummy card and giant cupcake for Candace. Your LaLa has beautiful black hair, love how you highlighted it.

Sparkle said...

This is just darling! I love the cupcake!

Jana Weaver said...

This is adorable!!! I love the way you colored her hair and added the white gel pen...and those cupcakes are awesome!

Diane said...

You are to sweet Kristine to have set up the party for your friend!
Cute card,and what a huge cupcake!
Oh and that singing is adorable too!

Kathy Winter said...

Love your card sis. And the cupcake looks so yummy:)

Candace said...

I LOVE cupcakes, so I especially love this giant cupcake! I LOVE the card, too! I got it today, and it is even cuter in person! I am proudly displaying it in my craft area! Thanks so much for participating in this blog hop for me and thank you for the birthday wishes!! :) Love ya!!

dining furniture said...

I admire everything! The card, the song and most of all the cupcake!

Rose Ann said...

Your card is soooo adorable, and your cake looks YUMMY!!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

OMGosh, that cuppycake song is toooooo cute!!!

Wow, this reminds me how far behind in blog visiting I am... what a sad sack I am lately.

I loved your card the moment I saw it! Sorry it's taken me so long to say so!