Monday, April 05, 2010

The Greeting Farm's Royal Battle #2

Ok y'all... this is week 2 of TGF's Royal Battle between teams and this week it is MY turn to make a card for our team and WE NEED YOUR VOTES to get through to the next round! If you like my card, please go HERE to the gallery and look for my card below and leave a comment (which will count as a vote!)

Our Team name is the CARD SPROUTS *Ü* The challenge was to create an easel card...My faves in case you haven't noticed! THANKS for LOOKING!!!

I used TGF's digi, "Ivy Morning" and I actually printed it twice... once on white c.s. and another on WOOD paper! I pieced the shutters and planter box and then I also made 2 more planters for the front of the grass. I made the Arborvitaes with my branch punch. The flowers in all the planter boxes is flower soft. Here's an upclose shot.

If you were looking for my Sunday Challenge card from Stampin Sisters in Christ please scroll down one post. Thanks, and hope you all enjoyed a wonderful Easter Sunday!!

9 comments:

Rach said...

Wow Kristine this is fantastic, what an amazing work of art.xx

Diane said...

It's beautiful Kristine,I don't know where to leave my comment for the vote on that site.

Helen said...

This is the most awesome creation ever! I just can't get over the little flower beds & window box that you used flowersoft in!!! Incredible creation! I voted yesterday!
Blessings!
~H

Davi said...

Kristine, I love easels also and this one is sooo great. Love those colors and the flowersoft really make the flowers have so much dimension. That image the shutters and flower box are fabulous!!

Kristen said...

Kristine, your card is amazing. Good luck!

Becky said...

Girl this is fabulous. I just love all the details.

Pam said...

Now this is creative! Just darling! I love it! The scene you have created is wonderful!
~Pam L.
http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/

Rose Ann said...

Oh my gosh...this is so cute and creative!! I love the whole concept!!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Once again I just have to say, this was the most AMAZING creation ever!!! I never get tired of seeing it.