Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Equestrian Fun and An Update on Cathy

My girls 4-H class was invited to an equestrian show and training session this last Sunday. Just thought I'd share some pics with you today. Scroll down for an update on Miss Cathy.




UPDATE ON MISS CATHY:
As some of you know from my Card Drive post, my daughter's Kindergarten teacher (from a few years ago) was recently in a terrible car crash, see this post here. I am very happy to say that she's doing remarkably well and that they've moved her into a room of her own!! Praise God. They have her eating some solids and sitting up on the side of her bed. Her family has been reading her messages from her friends and supportive community members and they bring smiles to her face.

Thank you so much to those who've sent me cards to take to her already. I am sure that she will even appreciate cards weeks and months from now as she recovers.

Thank you, Thank you!! You are an amazing and caring group of stampers. Many blessings to you!!


Hugs,
Kristine

3 comments:

Lori said...

Good news! I'll send my card directly. I was in a bad accident during college and I know how prayer and caring mean so much to recovery. Bless you for your care and love of this teacher!

Helen said...

Those girlies look like they are having so much fun! Horses are such magnificient creatures! Thanks for the update on Cathy! It sounds as though healing is coming along quicker than expected and that's awesome news! Thanks for the address. I'll get my card in the mail this week-end!
Blessings!
~H

Dawn B. said...

I am so glad she is doing better.. I had to smile at your pictures as my girls were in 4-H too. My daughter showed horses and cows..Great memories.