Thursday, April 22, 2010

Designed2Delight - "...a Bunch"

Hi!  Today's the last day to enter your projects using "...A Bunch" digi at Designed2Delight!  In case you're not familiar with how these challenges go... Faith puts up a new digi the beginning of each month for FREE!  You have 1 week to enter any project using that digi.  Then the freebie goes away.  BUT... she will email all the participants the next week's digi for FREE.  Then you create another project using THAT digi and enter to win the next week's free.  But in order to get all of that month's digis for free, you must enter a card each week using the new digi that is emailed to you.  Everyone who participates is on her "Artistic Team"... & can display this badge on your blog! 

HOW FUN IS THAT?

(The "THANK U" stamp is from the
 Polka-Dot Love clear art stamp set by Layers of Color)

5 comments:

Laura - Layers of Color said...

That is so much fun! And your card could NOT get any cuter!! Aw, I just want to hug him! (That lil Thank U button is pretty cute 2)

wink

Diane said...

Awwww!!! Sweet as always Kristine!

I'd like to share an award with you,please check my blog!
Thanks for all the Ray of Sunshine you bring into our lives with all that you do!!!
Hugs,Diane

Lori said...

Very cute! I really like the flowers, but I can't put my finger on just why they seem so special to me! :]

NoraAnne said...

Your coloring never ceases to amaze me~beautiful!!!!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Goodness! For a second there I thought you'd joined another DT! Cute cute cute card, Kris... that DP is amazing!! I love the birdies!

Love and hugs,
Lisa